- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L V8
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The SEA RAY 270 Sundancer is of Sea Ray’s most popular models in the mid-sized cruiser class. She is built in the Sea Ray tradition for style and rugged construction all at an affordable price. The interior is spacious and has all the amenities needed for comfortable cruising including air-conditioning. She has an enclosed head, Galley, Dinette, forward U-shaped settee that converts to a queen berth and a private aft cabin. The aft deck has enough seating for a small crowd. This area also features a bimini with complete canvas and isinglass enclosures. She’s powered by a 7.4 Liter- V8 MerCruiser with Bravo III outdrive and also is equipped with a generator. “Lagniappe” has been well maintained by her owner who is moving up to a larger vessel. She is clean and ready to cruise away to a new home, and will make a great family cruiser/weekender for her next owners. Please give us a call for more details, or an appointment to view this boat.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The salon is entered from the helm area. Immediately to starboard is a separate head compartment with vanity, sink, fresh water Vacu-flush head, and a hand-held shower. Forward is a complete galley with 2-burner stove, refrigerator and molded sink. There is plenty of room for storing food and dishes. Adjacent to port is a dinette with light leather upholstery. Aft to port and extending under the helm is a separate cabin with double berth. Forward is a U- shaped settee that converts to a queen berth.
- Main Salon
- The interior is spacious and has all the amenities needed for comfortable cruising including air-conditioning. She has an enclosed head, Galley, Dinette, forward U-shaped settee that converts to a queen berth and a private aft cabin.
- The galley has approx. 6' headroom. There is a single stove, next to it is a sink recessed into a fiberglass countertop. There is a microwave oven, under the counter is a refrigerator, storage under the sink, cabinet storage and 12v and 120v outlets. Kenyon Stove GE Microwave Norcold Dual Voltage Refrigerator/Freezer Upper And Lower Storage Pressure Water Hot And Cold
- The stateroom is located aft to port and extends under the helm area. This area has a comfortable double berth, storage and privacy door.
- Single Fiberglass Sink Vacu Flush Toilet (Fresh Water) Hot and Cold Pressure Water Stand-Up Shower Storage, Mirror & Vanity 12V lighting
- Oversized Helm Seat Port Side Lounge Seat Oversized Aft Facing Seat Behind Helm Forward Facing Seat At Stern Bimini Tops (2) Camper Top W/Isinglass Enclosure Swim Platform Swim ladder Hot/Cold Transom Shower Electric Anchor Windlass Navigation lights Cockpit Snap In Carpet Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Eyes, Bow Rail, Eight 4-Bolt Cleats, Handrails and Transom Rail Gas Assisted Engine Hatch With Table Storage Under Hatch, Cockpit Lighting/ and Side Storage
- Electronics & Helm
- Full Instrumentation Engine Controls Power Steering Tilt Steering Wheel Trim Tabs Raymarine 210 VHF Lowrance Depth Sounder GPS AM/FM/CD Stereo with 4 Pioneer speakers
- 30 Amp Shore Power 50’ Shore Power Cord Breaker Panel 4KW Kohler Generator 200 hours 12V/110 V lighting 5000 Series 20 Amp Battery Charger Hot Water Heater 6 Gallon/Exchanger Dual Batteries with Switch Audible Alarms Water and Oil
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- A single 7.4 V8 multi-port injected MerCruiser at 310 hp and a Bravo 3 drive with dual stainless steel props. She has a Kohler generator. Engine room access is through the cockpit sole. There is lots of room to do some work on the motor. MerCruiser 7.4 MPI 310 HP FWC Engine 575 Hrs. Bravo III Outdrive Halon Fire Extinguishing System Hydraulic Trim Tabs Automatic/Manual Bilge Pumps Air-Conditioning With SMX Digital Controls Engine Exhaust Manifolds (Stainless Marine) Engine Thermostat Housing ( SS)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.