Designed by Arrabito Naval Architects & Mondo Marine Engineering, the M45 Blade is an advanced hull design that increases fuel efficiency by 20% over typical mono hulls.
The M45 Blade is under 500 gross tons with a range of almost 3,500 nautical miles while only carry 35,000 liters of fuel.
Additional information is available upon request.
- Main Characteristics
- NAVAL ARCHITECTURE: Arrabito Naval Architects & Mondo Marine Engineering EXTERIOR DESIGN: Francesco Paszkowski Design INTERIOR DESIGN: To be defined HULL: Light alloy SUPERSTRUCTURE: Light alloy LENGTH OVER ALL: 45.40 m - 148.95 ft BEAM: 8.78 m - 28.79 ft ENGINES: 2 X MTU 16V2000M94 MAXIMUM POWER: 2 X 2,600 hp at 2,450 rpm RANGE AT 12 KNOTS: 3,400 mm CRUISING SPEED: 20 kn RINA CLASS REGISTER: C HULL • MACH Ych (EFP) COMF (Y)
- Mondo Marine M45 Blade - Overview
- Mondo Marine is delighted to present a preview of the 45-meter “Blade”, a fast semi-displacemnt tri-deck yacht created in collaboration with the Florentine designer Francesco Paszkowski. THE INNOVATIVE PROJECT draws on the style traditions of northern European cleverly mixed with an Italian flair. The vintage elements aboard (uprights in wood, fabric awnings, an internal staircase in wood and the most refined details) blend with an absolutely modern, yet timeless design. ACCESS TO THE YACHT is across a central passerelle that separates two large sun pads and leads you to the stern cockpit, which is deliberately set lower to create an intimate environment that resembles the atmosphere of a sailing yacht. THE PROJECT envisages a European and an American version, with separate square windows. THE LARGE BEACH AREA offers easy access to the sea and is modular. The area offers surprisingly large dimensions if the spaces for the two lateral garages, generally used to host large tenders, are instead used to create a gym, massage room, sauna and Turkish bath. THE WINDOWS are full height and run along a large part of the main deck, creating a stunning effect as the light floods in as well as continuing the dialogue between interior and exterior. FROM A TECHNICAL POINT OF VIEW the hull is state of the art. The innovative hull has been patented by the Arrabito studio and guarantees 20 percent greater efficiency (lowering fuel costs) when compared with traditional semi-displacement hulls. THE 45-METRE “BLADE” is an important step forward for the yard as it expands its range of fast semi-displacement yachts.
- Shipyard Overview
- Mondo Marine designs, constructs and carries out the engineering to its yachts at its production site at Savona. The yard is positioned on the sea front and stretches over 35,000 square metres, 9,500 of which are covered. There are wharves stretching over 100 metres in length to accommodate maxi yachts. There is a 820-ton travel lift, one of the largest in the Mediterranean, and a 300-ton cradle. We are currently constructing new warehouses and will soon begin restructuring our offices.
- FULL PRODUCTION CYCLE Mondo Marine produces every element of its yachts, starting with the cut of the metal of the hull. Every detail of the yachts showcases the excellence of production and the pure Italian style. The yard exports worldwide. The workings on the aluminium and steel are done internally. QUALITY AND SAFETY The work is carried out to extremely high standards, in line with ABS, Lloyd's Register and RINA. This guarantees precision and perfect linearity of construction as well as controls over the standards and ensures delivery on time. TECHNOLOGY The MONDO MARINE ENGINEERING division carries out the installation of the most technologically advanced onboard systems as well as conducting naval engineering research into water lines and hydrodynamics. This makes it possible for Mondo Marine to create extraordinary powerful yachts that are fast and silent, making navigation extremely safe and comfortable. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY Some 62 yachts have rolled off the slips to date. Among these is the famous Tribù, the first yacht to be awarded the Green Star certificate of environmental standards by RINA. This allows the owner to document his respect for the environment by fulfilling a series of rigorous technical criteria.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.