Mondo Marine has joined forces with famed explorer yacht naval architect, Sergio Cutolo of HydroTec, to create the M35 Explorer.
At only 35 meters she is 350 gross tons and features a range of 5,500 nautical miles.
Her steel hull and large volume give her the ability to carry you to the far corners of the world's oceans.
Amazing value & quality - great opportunity.
Additional information available upon request.
- Main Characteristics
- NAVAL ARCHITECTURE: Mondo Marine Engineering & Sergio Cutolo Hydro Tec EXTERIOR DESIGN: Sergio Cutolo Hydro Tec INTERIOR DESIGN: To be defined HULL MATERIAL: Steel SUPERSTRUCTURE MATERIAL: Light alloy LENGTH OVER ALL: 35.60 m - 116.75 ft BEAM: 8.40 m - 27.55 ft DRAUGHT: 2.50 m - 8.19 ft ENGINES: 2 X CAT C18 MAXIMUM POWER: 2 X 600 hp at 1,800 rpm RANGE AT 12 KNOTS: 5,500 nm CRUISING SPEED: 12 kn RINA CLASS REGISTER: C HULL • MACH, Ych Compliance LY2
- Mondo Marine M35 Explorer - Overview
- The innovative project of the new MONDO MARINE explorer vessel named MONDO35 is at an advanced stage. The naval architecture and exterior design are by the yard in collaboration with Engineer Sergio Cutolo. She is a mix between a working hull, an ocean research vessel, a cruising ship and a superyacht. AT THE HEART OF THIS NEW PROJECT is an owner’s desire to experience the sea in any condition in full comfort. The project combines the formalism of yacht design and the iconographical elements of the explorer. An excellent quality of build is assured by the Savona yard MONDO MARINE. The yard is noted for building the 50-metre expedition vessel TRIBU’, the first explorer yacht to obtain the Green Star certification from the Registro Italiano Navale (RINA) for yachts that minimise their environmental impact thanks to their latest generation plants and systems. THE DESIGN PHILOSOPHY is based on research into maximum functionality at sea and the desire to create a yacht that is perfect for living aboard during long voyages. The result is a mix between a working hull, an ocean research vessel, a cruising ship and a superyacht. The hull is in steel and the structure in aluminium. THE YACHT IS BUILT OVER FOUR DECKS and is capable of navigating in all seas and types of weather. She can reach a maximum speed of 14 knots and carry 68,600 litres of fuel, offering a range of 5,500 miles - a trip around the world with only three stops. THE ICONOGRAPHIC ELEMENTS OF THE EXPLORER, as stressed by Engineer Cutolo, have been respected and revised in a modern key to support the functional aspects. The first thing that strikes you about the MONDO35 is her exterior profile. The dynamics of the volumes, inspired by work boats, have been smoothed down to an elegant and extremely refined form with a generous use of soft surfaces and continuity with elements in stainless steel that soften the line of the windows. THE LARGE STERN, ALMOST like a naval ship, evokes the drawbridge of a medieval castle - hostile and impenetrable when closed, made to resist the following waves, but which opens wide to offer hospitality when the boat is at anchor. There is a large stair that leads to the charms of the interior or allows the guests access to the sea. IN THE SPATIAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR there are elements that make the project unique. Aboard there is everything you could possibly need to make an extremely comfortable trip around the world - large socialising areas, attention paid to the distribution of space and clever use of lighting aboard. All these elements define the vocation of the yacht as creating a comfortable and relaxed life aboard. MONDO35, in fact, has a series of large sliding glass doors that give continuity to the spaces, where interior and exterior space develop in harmony without other solutions to provide continuity. THE LARGE LOUNGE ON THE MAIN DECK expands in a fascinating way thanks to semi-circular sliding doors that, at the stern, create continuity between the interior and the exterior areas on deck and the bathing platform. LATERALLY, THE SALOON LOOKS OUT towards the sea and infinity, thanks to two large sliding doors and two terraces, one each side, which extend the space available to guests beyond the borders of the ship. EVEN THE DIFFERENT LEVELS are planned in a perfectly structured way thanks to the large, symmetric external stairs that are transparent, almost aerial, and flank the large semi-circular doors, giving continuity, also visual, to the various levels of the exterior decks. THE VARIOUS DECKS are characterised in function of their destination. The main deck is the large beach, the enormous ‘beach club’ where the guests can interact, choosing to remain protected from the sun or not and with easy access to the water. THE BRIDGE DECK is dedicated primarily to navigation. The bow zone has a comfortable divan and the stern area is dominated by the large swimming pool equipped with a current that allows you to swim even with the yacht under way. THE FLYBRIDGE offers a comfortable lunch/dinner area protected by a large hard top, with a small pantry and a guest bathroom, essential but extremely practical. IN THE INTERIOR, are four large cabins below decks as well as a comfortable crew area. On the main deck, in addition to the salon, we find the bow area completely dedicated to the owner, with a gym, massage room, sauna, Turkish bath, cabin and large bathroom with a dressing room. THE LAYOUT OF THIS AREA is designed so that the owner can offer his guests the use of the spa area without losing his own privacy. THE BRIDGE DECK offers a sky lounge that opens to the stern onto the large swimming pool. To the bow, there is the bridge with a captain’s cabin. FROM A TECHNICAL POINT OF VIEW, the hull is state of the art. It is the result of team work with the Krilov Institute of St. Petersburg which used advanced CFD methods and a series of tank tests. The result is a hull that offers a maximum speed of more than 15 knots and an extended cruising range at lower power. STABILISATION is from two pairs of electric stabilisers that work when the yacht is at anchor. Propulsion is from twin propellers of large diameter and high performance. THE YARD is now involved in building of six new yachts for different owners.
- Shipyard Overview
- Mondo Marine designs, constructs and carries out the engineering to its yachts at its production site at Savona. The yard is positioned on the sea front and stretches over 35,000 square metres, 9,500 of which are covered. There are wharves stretching over 100 metres in length to accommodate maxi yachts. There is a 820-ton travel lift, one of the largest in the Mediterranean, and a 300-ton cradle. We are currently constructing new warehouses and will soon begin restructuring our offices.
- FULL PRODUCTION CYCLE Mondo Marine produces every element of its yachts, starting with the cut of the metal of the hull. Every detail of the yachts showcases the excellence of production and the pure Italian style. The yard exports worldwide. The workings on the aluminium and steel are done internally. QUALITY AND SAFETY The work is carried out to extremely high standards, in line with ABS, Lloyd's Register and RINA. This guarantees precision and perfect linearity of construction as well as controls over the standards and ensures delivery on time. TECHNOLOGY The MONDO MARINE ENGINEERING division carries out the installation of the most technologically advanced onboard systems as well as conducting naval engineering research into water lines and hydrodynamics. This makes it possible for Mondo Marine to create extraordinary powerful yachts that are fast and silent, making navigation extremely safe and comfortable. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY Some 62 yachts have rolled off the slips to date. Among these is the famous Tribù, the first yacht to be awarded the Green Star certificate of environmental standards by RINA. This allows the owner to document his respect for the environment by fulfilling a series of rigorous technical criteria.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.