- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 377 Mag DTS Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BOAT SHOW PRICE REDUCTION
This 358 is Lift kept with 158 hours and only 30 on the generator. Powered with 377 Mercury Mag engines and DTS (digital fly by wire) controls make this one very easy boat to handle. Clean engine room cockpit seating and interior. Customized sun shading totally unique to this boat has kept out the sun creating a comfortable environment and kept the cockpit in new condition. New isinglass, new cockpit carpeting, excellent cockpit layout with large table and seating for 8-10, walk-thru windshield for safe access to the foredeck, and tastefully put together cabin. Great Electronics and plenty of entertaining options in cockpit and cabin. There is even a jump seat on the swim platform.....a great riding fun Family cruiser. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Salon Settee converts to sleeper Aft Cabin with Table that easily converts to a sleeper Forward Cabin with island berth Jensen Flatscreen TV 2 Sony am/fm/Sat/ CD Stereos MPS player Majestic DVD Sony 6CD changer with Sony speakers throughout the boat Interior Lighting A/C reverse heat Head with full enclosed Shower Galley with Refrigerator/Freezer, 2 Burner Cooktop, Contour Microwave, Coffeemaker Black Porcelain Sink in Galley
- Swim Platform Swim Ladder Cockpit U Shaped Seating with Table seats 8 Helm Seating with Captain and co captain large bench seat seats 2/3 Portside seating lounge seats 3 Shore power Cord Spotlight Dockside Water Cockpit Shower Cockpit fridge freezer and wet bar Sony stereo remote at swim platform and at helm Swim platform built in jump seat Full enclosure with forward over windshield sunshade New cockpit carpeting NEW....Customized sunshade forward of full isinglass keeps the entire cockpit cool
- Raymarine 218VHF Radio Depth Finder Raymarine C80 GPS/Radar/Plotter/Fishfinder Mercruiser Electronic Smart Control
- Engines & Mechanical
- Kohler 5KW Generator 30hrs Mercruiser 377 Mag with DTS (digital, fly-by-wire technology using no cables) Sea Core drive system w/bravo III Cruisair A/C Windlass Trim Tabs Bilge Pumps Pressure Water System Shore Power 4 Engine Batteries Battery Switch Hot Water Heater Engine fresh water flush-out mounts at transom for easy access
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.