- 75 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 600
- Engine Type
Unmistakably Lazzara has created a work of art with the LSX 75'! You'll enjoy true pride of ownership behind the wheel of this beauty with sports car like performance that will leave you asking for more. Her striking rounded lines illustrate her perfect harmony and practical function. Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions provides the utmost in yachting tradition, safety and relaxation. Without the loss of comfort and privacy, this 4 stateroom 5 head layout can comfortably accommodate 8 guests plus additional crew. A fully furnished galley equipped to provide all the comforts of home. Incredible performance with speeds over 30 appx knots powered by very efficient Volvo IPS 600's! If you are in the market for a stylish and unique Lazzara, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
UNBELIEVABLE MANUVERABILITY WITH JOYSTICK DOCKING!!
EXCELLENT FUEL EFFICIENCY WITH VOLVO IPS600 DRIVES!!
LOADED WITH ADDITIONAL OPTIONS!!
4 STATEROOM LAYOUT PLUS CREW!!
ONDECK DAY HEAD!!
MOTIVATED SELLER MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!!
- Key Features To Consider
- Unmistakably Lazzara has created a work of art with the LSX 75'! You'll enjoy true pride of ownership behind the wheel of this beauty with sports car like performance that will leave you asking for more. Her striking rounded lines illustrate her perfect harmony and practical function. Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions provides the utmost in yachting tradition, safety and relaxation. Without the loss of comfort and privacy, this 4 stateroom 5 head layout can comfortably accommodate 8 guests plus additional crew. A fully furnished galley equipped to provide all the comforts of home. Incredible performance with speeds over 30 appx knots powered by very efficient Volvo IPS 600's! If you are in the market for a stylish and unique Lazzara, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today. KEY FEATURES: STERN GARAGE WITH WILLIAMS JET TENDER!! COCKPIT CONTROL STATION!! UNBELIEVABLE MANUVERABILITY WITH JOYSTICK DOCKING!! EXCELLENT FUEL EFFICIENCY WITH VOLVO IPS600 DRIVES!! LOADED WITH ADDITIONAL OPTIONS!! 4 STATEROOM LAYOUT PLUS CREW!! ONDECK DAY HEAD!! MOTIVATED SELLER MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!!
- Aft Deck
- Boarding the Aft Deck you are greeted with a perfect setting in which to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea. Ergonomically designed you will find all the necessary amenities close by for whatever the occasion calls for. This open Mediterranean style aft deck is an absolutely magnificent lounge and alfresco dining location. A built in centerline settee that can easily accommodate 8 guests. Large door opens the the aft deck to the salon and the combination creates an expansive entertaining area! Teak decks Crew access hatch Teak steps, starboard access hatch for engine room Storage, side panels – port Table, corian, in cockpit Speakers, overhead Overhead cockpit lights Courtesy lights Aft deck bar with stools Ships bell Stainless steel gates Storage compartments Cockpit control station w/ Volvo Joystick control, Station transfer panels & Start/stop panels
- Main Salon
- An unprecedented expansive entertaining and lounge area! The salon on this Lazzara is the perfect vantage point to enjoy the vista. This exclusive living space is distinguished by sophisticated interior styling to satisfy your every need while on board. Exquisite finishes combined with a rich comfortable feel. High gloss wood interior Salon carpet Wood flooring at entry way Sectional sofa in Ultraleather Coffee table Lounge chair Pleated fabric shades Retractable sunroof Wet bar includes refrigerator with icemaker Wet bar with hydraulic lift window Bar storage, cabinet with bottle and glass racks 120v duplex receptacles Lighting low volt, halogen (2) rain gears locker
- Main Deck Day Head
- One of the absolute best layouts with the incorporation of the main deck Day Head. Located in the port aft corner of the salon, it is the perfect location for easy day use! Custom vanity with marble countertop and undermount sink Wall mounted faucet Headhunter marine toilet Mirror Teak flooring Storage
- Helm Station
- Easy access from the main salon is the Lower Helm Station and Distribution Panel. The helm station is perfectly situated providing great visibility and comfort. Everything you need to take you safely to your next destination is here. Ergonomically designed for easy use mixed with the style that only a Lazzara can offer. Lazzara ISIS vessel monitoring system Three (3) 15” LCD displays Fully instrumented helm console, including electronic engine controls (2) single custom D/C leather helm chairs, fully adjustable FLIR night vision One VHF Simrad RS-87 VHF Radio / Fog Horn / Hailer Telular cell phone GSM 850/1900 with 3db cell antenna Sea Key Telematics with SOS GPS/plotter/radar/sounder Autopilot Simrad AP 26 Compass displays Simrad IS15 Volvo speed/depth/temp Nobeltec Admiral 8.1
- Galley / Dinette
- Forward of the helm station is a loft that looks over a large atrium galley with an amazing 14’ ceiling height. One of the most unique layouts of its size range ever! Nothing has been spared in this space. A perfect nook that can accommodate 8 guests comfortably while enjoying the company of the Chef tantalizing your taste-buds with culinary sensations. The opulence is continued with a beautiful high gloss finish and designer stainless steel appliances. Directly opposite the galley is a dinette that provides enough room to dine eight. All the comforts of home within the luxury of a Lazzara. Microwave/convection oven Designer range hood with outside exhaust Stainless steel appliances Refrigerator with icemaker Granite countertops Cook-top, recessed four-burner Krups coffee maker Storage cabinets, upper and lower Settee with storage Expandable custom dinette table with storage Glass serving area Lighting, indirect Wood plank floor Fire blanket (2) barstools 120v duplex receptacles (GFI protected) Stainless steel “Apron” sink with single lever
- VIP Stateroom
- Immediately forward of the galley is the VIP Stateroom. The elegance comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found here. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing. Tasteful finishes throughout with curtains that are sure to keep the light out on those late mornings in bed. Conveniently located within is private access to the En-Suite Head. Lazzara queen bed with innerspring mattress Hanging locker Chain locker bulkhead with access Storage, cabinet with drawers and shelves Reading lights Lighting low voltage AC halogen Deck hatch/screen/blackout Carpet Storage under bed 120v duplex receptacles Chrome and brushed nickel fixtures En-Suite Head: Infiniti edge marble flooring Lighting low voltage AC halogen Power ventilation fan Shower panel system with multiple body sprays Shower with seamless glass enclosure Headhunter marine toilet Storage, medicine cabinet Vanity with marble countertop and back splash Wall mounted soap dish, tumbler and tissue holder 120v duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
- Port and Starboard Guest Staterooms
- Aft of the galley, the port and starboard Guest Staterooms are accessed through the guest companion way. Incredible attention to detail with the integration of the inner glass window that smokes for privacy at the push of a button. Giving the feelign of an imense space and peaceful open feeling. Equally sized, both staterooms are comfortable and spacious fitted with queen berths. The room is tastefully decorated with state of the art amenities. Forward is a full height hanging wardrobe and the entrance to the private ensuite bath. Lazzara double-size bed with innerspring mattress Glass window on inboard cabin wall Headboard Hanging locker with full-length mirrored door Nightstand with drawers Storage drawers under bed Carpet Majilite overhead panels with foam backing Blinds over window “Horizon” panoramic windows Direct and indirect lighting 120v duplex receptacles En-Suite Head: Headhunter marine toilet Power vent fan Glass towel shelf with rails Storage, medicine cabinet w/frosted glass front Custom vanity with marble countertop and undermount sink Infiniti edge marble flooring Shower panel system with multiple body spray Chrome and brushed nickel fixtures Marble shower with seamless glass enclosure Wall mounted soap dish, tumbler and tissue holder 120v duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
- Master Stateroom
- All the way aft down the companion way is the impressive full beam Master Stateroom that features a centerline king size berth with built-in night stands on either side. Custom fabrics and high gloss finishes creates an inviting feeling. Aft on the starboard side is a very spacious walk-in wardrobe. Plenty of drawer space is located on both the port and starboard sides of the stateroom. Private access to the En-Suite Head is located aft on the port side of the cabin. Modern and richly appointed this expansive his and her bath features a glass enclosed shower and separate sinks. Excellent storage is available in the cabinets within. Walk around Lazzara-size king bed with innerspring mattress Glass desk port side Ottoman desk chair (2) dressing bureaus port side with six (6) drawers each Night stand, port and starboard, with wood tops and drawers/bureaus, port and starboard, with “soft close” drawers Upholstered loveseat starboard side Shades over panoramic windows Private access to head Carpet Majilite overhead panels w/foam backing Fabric wall coverings, removable panels (2) “Horizon” panoramic windows Window treatment Direct and indirect lighting 120v duplex receptacles Decorative sconces En-Suite Head: Marble vanity top, with two undermount sinks Brushed nickel fixtures Walk-in closet with mirrored doors Clothing bureau with drawers Medicine cabinet with beveled mirror Infiniti edge marble flooring Marble enclosed full size shower with seamless glass enclosure Headhunter marine toilet Towel bars, tissue holders, wall-mounted soap dishes and tumbler holders Shower panel system with multiple body sprays Built-in magazine rack Exhaust fan Recessed halogen down lights (2) 120v duplex receptacles with ground fault breakers Linen closet Overhead low voltage ac lighting Pull out clothes hamper
- Crew Quarters
- Access to engine room Access to main deck Bunk, lower with storage below Bunk, upper Flooring, carpet Lighting, low voltage AC halogen Outlets, 120V GFI protected Storage, drawers En-Suite Head: Headhunter marine toilet Stall shower Sink with cabinets 120v duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
- Conveniently located in the very spacious Galley between all the cabins is the hidden over/under washer and dryer. Bosch stacked washer/dryer
- Swim Platform
- Hydraulically operated garage door Garage to store tender Fresh water inlet Cable TV/phone connection Retractable cleats for tender Shore power cord outlet Engine room windows with standard glass Engine Room & Crew Access
- Bow & Deck Equipment
- Walk around decks and a large bow section makes moving around the decks a breeze. There is a lovely lounge area for guests with sun pad on the bow to take in the sun or stars. Also a great get away for privacy and relaxation, especially while at anchor. Air Horn Windshield wiper system 24 vdc /pantograph type with washer system Lazzara custom 16” bow, spring and stern cleats, 316L stainless steel Burgee staff, custom stainless steel Forward hatch to bow cabin Acrylic panel with stainless steel LSX logo, fiber optic edge lit Logo, stainless steel Bulwark boarding doors port and starboard Teak aft deck and swim platform deck Windshield screen Lines and fenders (4) recessed hull windows (2) “Horizon” panoramic windows Main deck windows are tinted glass, laminated and chemically strengthened Helm windshield are high “Thermal E” glass, laminated and chemically strengthened Stainless steel (316L) round hand rails on all exterior decks Boarding ladder with handrail Solid PVC rubrail with stainless steel insert Swim ladder Bulwark doors port and starboard Foredeck locker for line and fender storage
- Engine Room
- (4) 435hp Volvo IPS 600 Kohler 23kW Generator Six zone 92,000 BTU air conditioning system with air handlers and thermostats for each zone; touch pad controls 24 VDC automatic bilge pumps (1 aft, 1 forward, 1 engine room) 24 VDC high-water alarm (1 aft, 1 forward, 1 engine room) Two emergency bilge pumps, engine driven 100 US gallon black water storage tank Headhunter toilets Volvo electronic steering Nibral duo-prop Underwater exhaust, through drive units Fire suppression system - automatic with engine shutdown, override and manual pull 200 US gallon potable water tank: FDA approved Aft deck shower - hot and cold Headhunter MARC 5 240V fresh water pump Water filtration system Water heater, 240V (30 gallon) Aft cockpit shower Dockside water inlet-aft deck Lazzara engineered "Ultra Sound" engine room system Interior "Isolation Dampening" System Thermo barrier foil 240V/60 cycle 23 kw Kohler diesel with sound shield Emergency 24 volt DC lighting in lower hallway Glendinning cablemaster @ 100 Amp/240V60 cycle w/75' cord and wireless remote Isolation transformer, 240V/24 KVA/1 - Amp Batteries, (AGM Group 31) Two battery chargers (40 Amp Charles Chargers) Underwater lighting Watermaker
- Brokers Remarks
- She is an outstanding example of Lazzara’s unique style and special attention to detail. This 75' LSX is a beautiful custom ensemble that is loaded with extra options and is ready for a new owner. Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to own a 75' LSX Lazzara that is motivated to sell! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- She is an outstanding example of Lazzara’s unique style and special attention to detail. This boat has been well maintained and is a beautiful custom ensemble that is turn key and ready to run. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own a LSX 75' Lazzara that is priced to sell! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org