- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
What a ride! This is one sleek and comfortable performance CC with a full array of electronics and tricks to satisfy every need!
A new 2010 model never titled 35’ Nor-Tech Center Console w/twin 250hp Mercury Verados w/420hrs and warranted to 1 JUL 2014.
The vessel was custom designed and built to operate in both offshore and very shallow inland waterways. It has a Hydraulic Jack Plate capable of lifting and lowering both engines simultaneously for ultra shallow operation.
Infidel was constructed using 100% vinyl ester resin, Divynicell and Coosa coring 100% composite, no wood or balsa coring was used anywhere.
The helm has two $20K ea. Shock Mitigating seats with up to 10” of vertical travel that enable operators to remain comfortably seated in all sea conditions.
Also available are heavy-duty triple axel custom-built aluminum Boatmaster Trailer rated for 18,000lbs and 2001 custom built four-door International 530 Hauler both custom painted to match Infidel.
SHYC Dockaminium, Trailer, International 530 Hauler and Infidel are all available as a packaged deal.
The complete electronics package and equipment list is as follows:
• Raymarine 12kw radar w/4’ open array
• Raymarine E-80 8”, E120 12”, and G150 15” video displays all networked and interfaced
• Raystar 125 GPS
• Simrad AP16 auto Pilot
• Sirius SAT Weather,
• Raymarine DSM300 Digital Sounder w/Airmar 1kw transducer
• Piratecom ICS w/Bluetooth interface for cell phone and/or SAT Phone
• 2ea 3 bank 10amp Battery Chargers for 12vdc and 24 vdc systems
• 6ea Odyssey dry cell Batteries 4ea 2150 series house, 2ea 1700 series engine
• 120vdc Cablemaster electric retracting 35’ shore cord power reel
• Folding radar and FLIR arches for low bridges or shipping.
• Two 4800 series SHOXS shock mitigating seats,
• Electric E-Z Anchor windlass with 500’ rode, stainless chain and heavy-duty Stainless Plow anchor,
• Large Storage locker with 4 dog aluminum deck hatches,
• T-top with fiberglass hardtop.
• Hydraulic jack plate with 24” setback and 18” vertical lift that enables very shallow water operation.
• Mercury Heavy-Duty Racing trim tabs
• Aft bolster seating for three, forward console seat for two.
• 1 set each of mercury 4 blades and 3 blade propellers.
• Underwater LED blue lights.
- WATCH THIS VIDEO!! (link located at "additional media" or copy/paste) http://naplesyacht.com/platforms_infidel.php There’s a reason why we call our website exportAMERICAN, American Marine have been #1 in boat and yacht exports for 20 years now. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US, or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, your best choice will always be to exportAMERICAN. www.exportamerican.com Geoff Britt Cell 24/7 - 231-409-6100
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.