Well built center cockpit cruiser with great interior layout featuring full-width owner’s ensuite stateroom aft plus two forward cabins and 2nd head. New 120 hp. Volvo diesel installed in 2008 with only 120 hrs. Upgraded electronics, electrical and upholstery. Webasto diesel heat, genset, inverter.
- Forward is a private V-berth stateroom with drawers beneath. Aft to port is a second guest stateroom with upper and lower berths and the guest head to starboard. Moving aft into the main salon is a U-shaped settee to port with outboard storage and a drop leaf dinette table. To starboard is a straight settee followed by the nav station. To port is a U-shaped galley. Aft is the master stateroom with a double berth and ensuite head with shower. The interior has been updated with reupholstered cushions and Roman shades.
- Hillerange 2-burner propane stove with oven Frigoboat W5012VDC refrigeration (2007) Hot water heater Pressure water system Double stainless sinks and counter Saltwater foot operated pump Pull-out waste basket Full sized pantry with pull-out wire baskets Additional storage freezer under seat in main salon
- NAVIGATION STATION
- Robertson AP 11 Autopilot (not connected) 5" Ritchie compass Raytheon ST 60 multi depth sounder w/ readouts at nav station, cockpit & master Stateroom Standard Horizon Quest + DSC VHF with cockpit RAM mike Uniden ES UM625c DSC VHF (not connected) Raytheon RL70C & RL80 GPS Raytheon RL70C and RL80 radar w/ cockpit repeater Raytheon ST 60 multi knotmeter and log Raytheon ST 60 rudder angle indicator ST60 repeater in master stateroom (2005) NavPod at helm (2007) Brass clock and barometer
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL
- 120hp Volvo SD engine (2008) Transmission, muffler, engine mounts, shaft, cutlass bearing, fuel distribution system & engine panel new 2008 Folding Max prop (2011) Bilge pump system w/ audible & visual alarms (2007) Flex coupling shaft seal (2006) Fabrication and installation of water intake manifold (2006) All through hulls replaced 2006 Hydraulic wheel steering (2) Electric marine heads plumbed to separate holding tanks Webasto DBW 2010 diesel fired hot water cabin heater Engine room insulation (2001) Dual Racor fuel filters CO2 fire extinguishers Fuel shut off valves for engine and stove
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Replaced all AC wiring to ABYC standards (2001) Batteries: (1) Group 31 12v & (4) 6v gel cell in (3) 12v banks Replaced all 12V wiring in mast, to cockpit, and all staterooms (2001) High output alternator (2001) Installed fuel tank gauges (2001) Fusible links in engine room for windlass, refer, and both heads (2001) Heart Freedom 15 inverter/battery charger Phasor 3000w diesel generator w/ freshwater cooling & wet exhaust (2003) 12VDC/110VAC panel (2007)
- DECK AND HULL
- 60lb CQR anchor Anchor chain (2005) Nillson V3000 12V windlass rebuilt in 2006 w/ new deck switch in 2007 Bow pulpit w/ rails Dodger Quick stow roll back bimini Lifeline, boarding gates & pelican hooks (2006) Teak decks Saltwater washdown system, pump (2007) Stainless steel stern ladder + wood/stainless steel stern boarding platform Navigation lights Search light Spreader lights, steaming lights, & masthead lights (2005) MOB pole Life rings with custom holders welded to stanchions (2) fishing rod holders (2) Horseshoe buoys Bottom paint & bootstripe (2011) Zincs replaced 2012 Lewmar Ocean hatches new 2007 (except forward head)
- SAILS AND RIGGING
- Currently sloop rigged w/ staysail fittings Harken traveler (cars, tracks, cams, etc.) 2007 (2) Harken 60.2ST primary winches (2007) (2) Barlow 27ST secondary winches (1) Barlow 25ST main sheet winch (2) Barlow 27T halyard winch (1) Barlow 25ST reefing winch Genoa sheets (2007) North Sails full batten main w/ North "Cruise Pack" system (2006) North 130% genoa (2006) Dacron storm trysail Antal "batcar" system for main on mast Profurl foil & drum (2006) Mast stripped, sandblasted & painted (2006) Replaced all sheeves on exit block on mast (2006) All standing rigging replaced (2005)
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Custom cockpit cushions (2010) Sharp 19" flat screen TV w/ built-in DVD/CD Installed 18 low voltage halogen light fixtures (2001) Installed new holding tanks with level sensors and replaced other all sanitation hose (2001) Replaced rudder stock (2001) 18 low draw 2-way Halogen fixtures with night lights
- Well built center cockpit cruiser with great interior layout featuring full-width owner’s ensuite stateroom aft plus two forward cabins and 2 nd head. New 120 hp. Volvo diesel installed in 2008 with only 120 hrs. Upgraded electronics, electrical and upholstery. Webasto diesel heat, genset, inverter.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Dennis Moran at (714) 299-1286 or e-mail: email@example.com