- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
2000 Endeavour Trawler Cat with economical twin Yanmar Diesels, generator and air conditioning. Electronics include radar, autopilot, GPS Chartplotter, depth finder, and marine VHF Radio. Same owner ten years. Best maintenance provided.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Endeavour TrawlerCat 36 has its hull, deck, and structural bulkheads manufactured of biaxial fiberglass with isophthalic - vinylester resins and Nida Core - polypropelene honeycomb - vacuum-bagged for stiffness, strength, and light weight. The 36 comes with a five-year structural warranty.
- Equipment List
- TRAWLERCAT 36 STANDARD FEATURES: CONSTRUCTION: - Hull to deck fastened chemically and mechanically - Twin fiberglass molded keels w- integral sumps - Twin balanced rudders MECHANICAL,ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING: - 90-gal water tank with gauge - 300-gal fuel tank with gauge and filter - 15-gal holding tank with Y-valve - Four 85-amp marine batteries -Lifeline - Vapor-proof battery switch - 110-volt shore power system - Deluxe A-C -D-C electrical panel - 30-amp shore cord - 30 amp-converter - battery charger - Navigational lights - Anchor light - 20-lb propane bottle in separate vented locker - Deck-mounted fuel,water and holding tank access - Remote shut off for propane - Hot and cold pressure water system - Water heater engine - 110-volt - Manual marine head - 12-volt interior - exterior lighting - Two electric automatic bilge pumps - Two manual bilge pumps - Non-corrosive fiberglass reinforced Marelon thruhulls and sea cocks - Windshield wipers DECK: - Bulkhead navigation helm station with hydraulic steering - Four-inch binnacle compass - Eight aluminum opening ports with screens - Five aluminum opening hatches with screens - Stainless steel stanchions - Molded PVC rubrail - Bow and stern corner rails with lifelines - Lifeline gates port and starboard, aft - Double lifelines - Custom windshield w- molded fiberglass hardtop - 12-volt control panel - Acrylic companionway door - Sliding companionway hatch - Stainless steel anchor roller - Stainless steel anchor cleat - Stainless steel bow, stern and amidships cleats - Self-draining foredeck storage lockers - Cockpit lazarette storage - Large swim platform with stainless steel boarding ladder - Molded non-skid on all deck surfaces - Adjustable helm seat INTERIOR: - Large dinette with table - Three large staterooms with queen-size berths, hanging lockers and drawer storage - Interior cushions - Mattresses - Interior teak trim with oil finish - Chart storage compartment GALLEY: - 7.5-cubic-ft front-loading refrigerator - freezer 12-V - 110 - Two-burner propane stove and oven - Double stainless steel sink with hot and cold mixer - Teak and holly synthetic laminated flooring - Galley storage lockers and pantry HEAD: - Full separate fiberglass shower stall - Vanity, oval sink, mirror and large medicine cabinet - Marine head STANDARD ENGINE ASSEMBLY: - Twin 105-hp turbo diesel engines with Hurth transmissions - Deluxe engine instrument panels - Aquadrive antivibration system - one-and a-quarter-inch stainless steel prop shafts - Strong self-aligning shaft seals - Four-blade bronze propellers with line cutters - Stainless steel 'I' strut with prop protector - Bronze rudders with Strong rudder bearings and hydraulic steering - Trim Tabs - Two engine cranking 85-amp marine batteries - Lifeline
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. See comparables on these dot coms YachtWorld, Boats, BoatTrader, aaayachtsales.This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jim Guin at 321 984 7616. I have access to this restricted marina.