- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a great opportunity to own a lightly used 38 Silverton with low hours and very clean.
Kinsley Ann features BOW THRUSTER , SATELITTE TV , GENERATOR . LESS THAN 100 hours. Her interior has very little use , Fold out Couch to starboard with a nice Flatscreens throughout. WHY BUY NEW !!! SAVE BIGG!!!1
Enclosure for the flybridge ,Rocket launcher for rods , Front cover for windshied, Clean interior ,nice engine room. ! Call for more details.
- Cockpit and flybridge
- Arriving at your favorite fishing haunt or landfall in good time is easy with twin 8.1-L Crusader engines propelling her. The 38 Convertible's cockpit is large enough to satisfy the needs of light fishing or offshore picnics. The bridge, with its traditional convertible layout, offers the captain and guests a privileged point of view and excellent all-points visibility. Inside the 38 Convertible, Silverton's genius for livability and lavishness is evident. The cherry-trimmed cabin features an electrically actuated sofa bed, soft settee, solid cherry dinette table, and a galley equipped to prepare a fishermans snack or a full-course dinner. The 38 Convertible's elegant master stateroom features a roomy queen-sized bed. Two guests sleep in convertible side-by-side berths in the second stateroom. Both staterooms on the 38 Convertible have entrances to a separate stall shower. A dry head is convenient to the salon.
- THE KINSLEY ANN is a great example of 38 Silverton. She is a versatile boat with a spacious flybridge and delivers big boat comfort with great proformance. She has two staterooms impressive interior with plush ultraleather with glossy cherry wood Decor with neutral tomes. She features a full size Galley. KINSLEY ANN is for sale for the first time by her original owner. She has been well maintained and is in EXCELLENT CONDITION BOTH Mechanically and comestically. POWEDED WITH THE UP-GRADED TWIN CRUSADER 8.1L HO INBOARDS (425 HP) SHE WILL CRUISE AT 22 KNOTS AND TOP OUT IN THE UPPER 20'S . She HAS A ONLY 100 hours and run twice a month. She has Satelitte TV, Bow Thruster , Please call for any questions!!! She is ready for her next owner! Nice Hardtop with enclosure for flybridge, with greating seating.
- Galley and salon
- Bow thruster Electric bilge pump Battery charger Air conditioning Heating Hot water Microwave oven Electric head Refrigerator
- Depthsounder Log-speedometer Plotter Compass GPS VHF Shore power inlet Generator (Kohler) Low hours Radar TV set Radio CD player Cockpit speakers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT RUSS SCHAFER 954-445-2290 or Russ@denisonyachtsales.com