- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
This 430 Sport Yacht Intrepid 2012 is one of the most customized 430's that have come out of the Intrepid factory. The original owner did an excessive amount of research to make this vessel to best of the best. This vessel was rigged for long term cruising and fishing as well. From changing standard helm switches to adding other amenities that would normally come on larger cruising vessels of this type.
- This 430 Sport Yacht Intrepid 2012 is one of the most customized 430's that have come out of the Intrepid factory. The original owner did an excessive amount of research to make this vessel to best of the best. This vessel was rigged for long term cruising and fishing as well. From changing standard helm switches to adding other amenities that would normally come on larger cruising vessels of this type. The amenities include a retractable aft Bimini top, aft grill and wet bar, ice maker, refrigerator, and a teak sole at the helm. Not to mention the custom enclosure with screens and the air conditioned helm area. These are a few of the specialty changes that were added to this vessel in just the cockpit and helm area. The vessel also has a water maker that produces 300 gallon per day and even SAT TV. The PANDA /FISHER diesel generator is not only small for its ability to produce the power that it does but extremely quiet. The interior has been modified with a custom galley arrangement that makes the vessel more than just a sport boat; it makes it a “Sport Yacht”. There is a custom teak folding table which makes it easy to move around the salon when folded down and great for dinning if you choose to dine inside the vessel. You have a forward V-berth, a couch that converts to a berth, and a mid-ship cabin along with a full and shower stall. This vessel at delivery cost over $780,000 from the factory.
- Composite arch/top STIDD custom helm chair Custom painted engines (3) Removable cockpit tables Cockpit lights Taco outriggers Rod racks under gunwales 4-sided Rigid 80 mil enclosures with block out screens, aft fly, engine cover, helm seat cover, console cover, and helm station door with screen Powder coated aluminum rails Kevlar construction Transom shower Fold-down rear bench seat Cockpit coaming bolsters Recirculating live bait-well (4) Rod holders (4) Rod holders on hardtop Custom retractable aft deck shade Anchor windlass with stainless steel anchor Additional batteries Cockpit air conditioner Cockpit grill with sink and bar Custom teak fold down table Glass windshield with stainless steel frame Removable Burnewiin cockpit table 300 gpd Spectra watermaker Yamaha Command Link Plus Custom lazarette behind helm seat Custom Zeno mattresses Brownie's Dive Compressor with retractable air line (12/2012)
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- (2) New Raymarine 165E Hybrid multifunction displays with GPS, SAT Weather AIS, radar, and fish finder - 12/2012 Raymarine SR6 Satellite weather Raymarine digital sounder Raymarine AIS 650 Class B Raymarine ST70 SP control head ACR RCL-100D 12VDC spot light ICOM Command remote mike (2) Clarion CMD 6-remote stations JL Audio Mono-block HD 7500 watt amplifier (2) JL Audio 10" subwoofers KVH M5 satellite dish Samsung 22" LED/LCD TV Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS Raymarine 4 kW 4' open array super HD radar Raymarine M260 1kW in hull transducer Raymarine ST70 depth gauge control head Raymarine K-30 autopilot ICOM M504 VHF radio Clarion multi-media stereo system JL Audio HD 150-watt amplifier (3) Pairs JL Audio 7.7" speakers in cockpit (1) Pair JL Audio 7.7" speakers in cabin KVH H24 HDTV receiver GOST Nav Tracker 2.0 security system
- Other Features
- Engines had full service at 157 hours 02/2013 Bottom paint 02/2013
- Custom Features
- Retractable aft Bimini Brownies Third Lung Dive Compressor with 100' of retractable air hose Custom galley layout Custom folding dining table in the salon Custom enclosure with screens
- This 430 Intrepid is one of the most versatile and well thought out vessels of its class. If you know of nicer 430 Sport Yacht Intrepid, LET ME KNOW!!
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.