The 88' Elegance Saphira by Horizon is part of the “Experienced Yachts” program that Sanlorenzo Yachts has tailored for it's customer's trade-in yachts. The project aims to deliver these yachts in flawless condition for their new owners.
Each yacht is surveyed, reconditioned and managed according to the RINA “Refitting and Maintenance Quality Assurance” (RMQA) regulation. The RMQA represents a perfect guide line to guarantee the efficiency and the immaculate condition of structures, onboard machinery and systems, furniture, and manuals/documentation. All experienced yachts are managed in one of two marinas located in La Spezia. Once refitted, the boats undergo daily, weekly and monthly “duties” to ensure status and efficiency. Sanlorenzo guarantees that all stages of the management process will be registered, from boat assessment to delivery.
- Main Engines
- Twin MTU 12V2000M91
- Interior Walkthrough
- Cherry and briar wood throughout Main deck: salon with 2 facing white leather sofas - separate dining room - galley on port side - day head - master stateroom with ensuite head Lower deck: VIP stateroom with ensuite head - 2 twin guest staterooms sharing a head Crew cabins: aft
- Household Appliances
- Galley: refrigerator/freezer - electric cook top - microwave oven - dish washer - trash compactor Flybridge: small refrigerator - BBQ grill - ice maker Salon: small refrigerator Washer/dryer in crew quarters
- Wheelhouse and flybridge: bow/stern thrusters controls - VHF with DSC - radar + GPS/chart ploter - autopilot Third control station or engines and bow/stern thrusters (Bosch-Rexroth)
- Satellite TV system with TRAC -VISION G8 and four (4) receivers Flat screen TV in Salon Bose surround sound system
- Two (2) 22kW generators (Onan) with 5,822/6,131 hours Bow and stern thrusters (American Thruster) TRAC stabilizers Electro-hydraulic trim tabs Cablemaster Air conditioning (Condaria Marine Air System) Watermaker 140 gal/h Onboard telephone system Inverter
- Hull & Deck Equipment
- Gangway (Hydromar) 1 jet tender 600 Kg davit (Besenzoni)
- Fuel: 2,694 gal Water: 694 gal
- Service & Warranty
- “Free Service” within one year from the Purchase date All of our Experienced Yachts, regardless of brand and age, may enjoy a free service at Sanlorenzo Ameglia facilities or at a Sanlorenzo authorized Service Center within one year from the purchase date. Services Include: Hull cleaning Antifouling Filters cleaning Bilges cleaning Washdown of exterior surfaces Check-up of all onboard systems One-year warranty covering the entire yacht, regardless of brand and age
- 88' Elegance 'Saphira" Brochure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Steve Martin for further details. Office: +1 (954) 607-1377 Mobile: +1 (954) 849-3811 Steve@sanlorenzoamericas.com