- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1999 Sea Ray 290 Sundancer, Very Clean, All Service UP TO DATE, Mid Cabin layout with sleeping accommodations for 5.Forward double berth with filler cushion and privacy curtain, Convertible dinette berth on portside( sleeps 1) and private Mid Cabin has double berth. The fully equipped galley has a flush mounted dual burner glass electric stove, dual voltage refrigerator, microwave, and sink with hot/cold pressure water. Head includes a VacuFlush head with a holding tank that is set up for deck pump out only. The portside upper deck lounge is well cushioned for sunning in comfort. The starboard helm makes piloting easy and enjoyable with a double helm seat, full instrumentation with weatherproof switches and circuit breaker panel, a chart holder, a curved tinted windshield with electric vent.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This popular Sea Ray model has a spacious cockpit area with plenty of room for entertaining. The cabin area is well thought out and has the capability to sleep 5. The galley is to starboard and has all the amenities. The engine compartment is located under the bridge deck area and very accessible.
- AC/DC refrigerator Hot/Cold pressure water Microwave 2 burner electric stove top
- Staterooms & Head
- Two staterooms, the forward area has a filler which gives you a larger berth. The mid cabin has a private double berth. The dinette converts to a single berth.
- Screens on all ports Bimini top with the camper top extension Swim platform
- Electronics & Helm
- Raytheon VHF Compass Trim Tabs 2 Windshield Wipers 2 Bilge pumps 12V Receptacle Cockpit stereo system with a total of 6 speakers installed in the interior/exterior
- AC with reverse heat 4KW Generator Flat screen TV with external antenna and cable capabilities
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 5.0 MerCruiser gas engines with outdrives Battery charger Batteries Hot water heater Pressure water system
- Broker's Comments
- This very clean Sea Ray originally came from Michigan and was on a lake in Charlotte, NC for most of its use. The present owner has had the yacht on the coast for the past three years.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.