- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a beautiful version of the IP27. This vessel has been taken very good care of and lightly used, a great combination. The fresh water cooled, 18hp Yanmar only has 162 hours. The bimini and dodger are in great shape. The boat shows almost new, the interior is the same with ultra leather material on the seating cushions. This is a very roomy 27' boat. She has in mast furling main sail, furling stay sail and furling head sail. She has a lot of features usually found on larger boats. This is a great boat looking for a new owner. Call today for an appointment to see this boat
We are always looking for new inventory, If you have a boat to sell and want to expose it to the most people possible, please give me a call at the number below.
- • Jensen model MSR 2107 AM/FM/CD stereo with cockpit remote with speakers in cockpit and cabin. • Garmin GPS Map 545 chart plotter • Raymarine ST60 Wind & Depth • Uniden ES VHF Radio • 5" Ritchie Powerdamp Compass
- • 12 Volt D/C and 110 A/C Systems • 2 Group 31 AGM 12 Volt Batteries • 30 Amp Shore Service • Circuit Breaker Panel with a Selectable D/C Volt Meter and A/C & D/C Indicating Lights • Xantrex True Charge 2 - 40 amp
- Outside & Cockpit
- • Extended Bow Platform with Teak Plank Overlay • Twin Anchor Rollers • Stainless Steel Bow Rail, Stern Rail and Stanchions • Double Vinyl Coated Wire Lifelines with Gates at Port, Starboard and Stern • Stern Swim Ladder • Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower • Cockpit Cushions • Folding Cockpit Table • Over Sized Bimini • Cockpit Cooler with Overboard Drain
- Ground Tackle
- • 33lb Blue Star Polished Stainless Steel Claw with Chain & Nylon Rode • Fortress FX-11 with Chain & Nylon Rode
- Sails & Rigging
- • Knighton Main, Staysail and Headsail New in 2008 • In Mast Furling System • Harkin Roller Furling on the Staysail and the Headsail • Ronstan Main Sheet Traveler • Solid Boom Vang • All New Standing Rigging in 2008 • All New Running Rigging in 2008 • All lines lead to the Cockpit
- As you step down into the main salon, the galley is to port with a 2 burner propane stove and oven. A deep stainless steel sink and in counter refridgeration. To starboard is the electric panel and aft is the quarter berth. Forward is a settee, continuing from the quarter berth, that also pulls out to make for more sleeping quarters and storage underneath. To port of the settee is another opposing settee with storage underneath as well. Between the two settees is a fold down table that reveals more storage of wine, rum or spices or what ever you prefer. Moving forward the head is starboard with sink and shower. Moving forward to the vee berth with storage underneath and a privacy curtain. She has 9 stainless steel ports and 2 hatches, one with solar vent. She also has A/C and 6 gallon 110 volt hot water heater with engine heat exchange option.
- Broker Comments
- This is a very nice Island Packet 27, that feels like a much larger boat. It has been lightly used and is looking for a new owner. All the sails are furled and in very good shape. The entire boat for that matter is in fantastic shape and will make someone a very nice coastal cruiser. From the teak and holy sole to the headliner there is very little to be done. Load her up with provisions and away you go. Call me for a personal showing of this fine vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or email the central listing broker at 727-224-8977 or Dean@EdwardsYachtSales.com . Capt. Dean Rudder Professional YachtBroker Edwards Yacht Sales Licensed and Bonded 727-224-8977 e-mail D ean@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.SailboatsinFlorida.com www.CatamaransinFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Out of state buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Florida sales tax. ask me for details.