- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 525 EFI w/ Bravo One XR drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
******$10,000 PRICE REDUCTION - END OF SUMMER SPECIAL******
2007 42' Fountain Executioner -- Fresh Water High Performance Boat in Bristol Condition Inside & Out
****Equipped with Twin 525EFI Merc's with only 106 original Hours, Very Lightly Used Since New****
Loaded with Options and Priced to Sell Quickly -- Owner Moving Up, Call with an Offer Today!!
Custom Triple Axle Myco Trailer w/ Electric Brakes Included at ASK Price
- Key Features & Upgrades
- This 2007 42' Fountain Executioner is equipped with Twin 525 EFI Merc Engines with only 106 original Hours + Bravo XR drives. She has been used in FRESH WATER only since New & is trailer kept indoors when not in use. Maintenance has been above & beyond including 2 Full Synthetic Changes on each engine Yearly. You'll be hard pressed to find a nicer, "Turn-Key" 42' Fountain Executioner for sale anywhere at this price point! Custom Myco Trailer Included, Triple Axle w/ Electric Brakes (Lightly used since New) Upgraded Deck Graphics Billet Race Throttle - Twin - Chrome Thunderbolt Exhaust, Silent Choice Canvas Color - Purple Monster Dash - Thunderbolt Hatch, Single Bolt Embossed Billet, Step Pads / Hub / Vents - Purple Pop-Up S/S Bow Light Cockpit Rails - Powedercoat - Purple Deck Bezels (Slimline Cleats & Pop-Up Bow Lights) - Chrome Porta Potti in Cabin Slimline Cleats, Pop-Up Stereo System Deck Rails - Chrome Rub Rail - White Exc Package - Depth Guage
- Standard Features
- Anchor Locket, recessed in foredeck Anchor with mounting bracket in bow locker Batteries, twin, heavy duty w/ jumper cables and receptacle Battery boxes 1-color w/ chrome engraved step pad Battery switches, two, parallel, explosion proof Bilge pumps, two, 12 volt DC, 1200 GPS automatic/manual pump Billet race throttle - twin Billte steppads / cupholders / hub / vents Bolster seats w/ drop seats Carpeting, cockpit, customized w/ embroidered Fountain logo Cockpit cover, form fitted Colored cockpit rails Engine compartment, w/ hatch, motorized Fire extinguisher, automatic Fuel filters, two, w/ water separators Fuel tanks, heavy duty, 3/16" thick aluminum, foamed, glassed and bolted in position w/ stainless steel pickups, 186 gallon capacity Galley w/ sink and cold water pressure system Graphics, standard selection Hand laid composite hull and deck manufactured w/ multi-directional fiberglass, w/ high density coring and Interplastic vinyl ester resin and w/ hull and deck laminated, thru-bolted, screwed and sealed together w/ heavy duty marine sealant / adhesive Horns, electric Hour meter Ice chest, built-in, insulated Instrumentation, heavy duty Livorsi gauges w/ integrated warning lights, GPS speedometer Propellers, stainless steel to match engine and drive package Rails, bow and stern, 316L stainless steel, thru-bolted Steering, heavy duty hydraulic, offshore hi-performance w/ dual pumps, tie bar, external Stereo, marine AM/FM CD w/ four marine speakers Sun deck, upholstered over engine hatch Super ventilated positive lift hull Trim indicators, mechanical for drives and tabs Trim switch on throttles Trim tabs, heavy duty hydraulic, offshore hi-performance Windshield, tinted
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jason Lash at 321-231-8756 with any questions or to arrange a showing today!