- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208@435 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Immediately entering the salon you will notice the quality fit and finish Cabo is commended for. Teak and Holly flooring throughout open galley to port with large dinette to starboard. It is clear to see that this one has been very well taken care of inside and out. The stand out Flag Blue hull was painted in 2009 at the same time a new enclosure was added.
The award winning roomy cockpit of the 35 Cabo is second to none in its class. This particular one has seen plenty of action and is a true proven fish raiser. Don’t miss the opportunity to own a well-rigged and well-kept 35 Cabo at an aggressive price. All offers will be considered.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The forward stateroom includes a large walkaround double berth, cedar lined closets, concealed storage for up to 10 rods, and easily accessed dry storage areas for bedding and linens. The stateroom features halogen lighting and built in Sony TV. Portside guest cabin accommodates two in twin berths, and has three teak storage drawers. A spacious head with separate generous sized shower is just adjacent. Three steps up to the entertainment center and comfortably padded settee located on the starboard side allows five to dine in luxury. The dining table lowers to provide additional sleeping accommodations. The interior is finished in rich teak accented with custom fabrics. Portside galley is equipped with Corian counters with sea rails, deep sink twin burners, refrigerator/freezer and convection microwave. Cockpit is equipped with a station, with drawer storage. Tackle and rigging can be easily organized in the twelve custom built drawers at the two rigging stations. A 50-gallon livewell is located in the transom. Two in deck fishboxes are insulated and of ample size.
- Centerline salon swing doors SMX II air conditioner Teak and holly sole TV above dinette with storage cabinet attached Large U-shaped sofa/dinette Window blinds Bose stereo Overhead lighting
- Refrigerator with freezer 2-burner electric stove Sharp carousel microwave/convection Teak and holly sole Corian countertops Drawers and storage Electrical panel located inboard of galley at companions steps
- Master Stateroom
- Double berth, drawers/storage under Sony television Air conditioner Bowmar overhead hatch Custom bedding
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper/lower berth Air conditioner vents Custom bedding
- VacuFlush head Tankwatch holding tank indicator light Separate stall shower with bench seat Mirror Medicine cabinet Sink
- Night-vision system Spotlight with remote (2) underwater lights in transom Northstar 951 XD Raymarine Ray 218 VHF (2) Raymarine E80s Kenwood stereo/CD player with Sirius radio with Alpine speakers on bridge Simrad autopilot
- Main Deck/Hull
- Transom door Bow pulpit with aluminum rails Cockpit coaming padding Freshwater pressure, saltwater washdown system (2) insulated fishboxes Horn Lewmar windlass with rope chain Trim tabs FB bench seat 3-sided enclosure with U-zips Custom Pipewelders hardtop with molded Quartz lights 12V lighting in red and white Underwater lights Navy blue hull Silver boot stripe
- Engine Room
- Cruisair air conditioner with reverse cycle Glendinning single lever electronic controls with sync FB and cockpit Fireboy Halon auto fire control system X charger oil transfer system Air Seps on main engine Racor fuel filters with gauges VDO gauge package Stainless steel hot water heater Emergency engine driven bilge pump Automatic, manual bilge pumps CAT 3208's
- AC electrical system DC electrical system Westerbeke 7.5 kW generator with remote start Vetus generator exhaust air/water separator silencer Phase three automatic EI1127 battery charger Battery parallel switch (5) heavy duty marine batteries Custom Cabo panel
- Fishing Equipment
- 130 square feet of cockpit 4-rod rocket launcher on stainless pedestal (2) large 6 cu. ft. fish boxes with macerators Transom built in 50 gallon livewell Rupp outriggers Rupp center rigger Rocket launcher (6) rod holders (2) built in tackle lockers with locks (2) 12V Halogen lights (2) Quarts lights (molded in custom hardtop) Fiberglass decks with molded in non-skid Storage boxes below gunwales Fresh and saltwater washdown in cockpit 24 outlets below cockpit gunwales
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht