The Astondoa 72GLX Carmen del Mar is part of the “Experienced Yachts” program that Sanlorenzo Yachts has tailored for it's customer's trade-in yachts. The project aims to deliver these yachts in flawless condition for their new owners.
Each yacht is surveyed, reconditioned and managed according to the RINA “Refitting and Maintenance Quality Assurance” (RMQA) regulation. The RMQA represents a perfect guide line to guarantee the efficiency and the immaculate condition of structures, onboard machinery and systems, furniture, and manuals/documentation. All experienced yachts are managed in one of two marinas located in La Spezia. Once refitted, the boats undergo daily, weekly and monthly “duties” to ensure status and efficiency. Sanlorenzo guarantees that all stages of the management process will be registered, from boat assessment to delivery.
- Main Engines
- Twin MAN @1300Hp/ea (1690 Hours)
- Interior Walkthrough
- Main deck: salon with 2 sofas and furniture with storage - galley with door to exterior side passageway - dining area with sofa and chairs – wheelhouse Lower deck: midship master stateroom with ensuite head - VIP stateroom with ensuite head - two twin guest staterooms, each with third pullman berth and heads Crew quarters at bow with 2 berths
- Household Appliances
- Galley: glass/ceramic cooktop - AEG oven - AEG refrigerator/freezer - Sharp microwave Salon: ice maker Flybridge: refrigerator, BBQ grill, ice maker
- Wheelhouse: Raymarine chartplotter/radar with HSB display - Max-Sea computer for charting and navigation software - Raymarine ST7001 autopilot - Raymarine ST60 tridata - Shipmate RS8400 VHF Flybridge: Raymarine chartplotter/radar with HSB display - Rip. autopilot - Raymarine ST60 tridata - ECO Furuno FCV-612 - Shipmate RS8400 VHF Third control station aft
- TV, DVD and Hi-Fi in salon LCD TVs in all staterooms
- Two (2) Kohler generators: one (1) 18kW + one (1) 8kW (3,000 hrs.) Bow and stern thrusters Air conditioning Idromar water maker 80 l/h CCTV system Onboard telephone system Double Racor filer Anti-theft system on engines
- Deck Equipment
- Windlass Two (2) winches aft Hydraulic retractable gangway Tender davit Hydraulically operated transom hatch Bimini top
- Fuel: 1,532 gal Water: 290 gal
- Service & Warranty
- “Free Service” within one year from the Purchase date All of our Experienced Yachts, regardless of brand and age, may enjoy a free service at Sanlorenzo Ameglia facilities or at a Sanlorenzo authorized Service Center within one year from the purchase date. Services Include: Hull cleaning Antifouling Filters cleaning Bilges cleaning Washdown of exterior surfaces Check-up of all onboard systems One-year warranty covering the entire yacht, regardless of brand and age
- Astondoa 72GLX 2003 "Carmen del Mar" Brochure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Steve Martin for further details. Office: +1 (954) 607-1377 Mobile: +1 (954) 849-3811 Steve@sanlorenzoamericas.com