- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This boat has immediate wow factor which continues once you step aboard. Kept in top condition this boat for a 1977 vessel is far above average and shows great. The bridge features great seating with a custom hardtop and great enclosure condition. Down below you have a galley down 2 stateroom 2 head layout. The salon dinette is the centerpiece of this area with a dinette table that you can serve dinner or play cards with room to move. REALLY A BOAT YOU NEED TO SEE TO APPRECIATE. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details. BIG DROP IN PRICE ($37K 8-20-13) OWNER WANTS IT SOLD !
- Roomy Salon with Dinette Table Starboard Settee Washer/Dryer Carpet w/ Teak & Holly Sole AC/Heat Windown Blinds Flat Screen Salon TV Stereo System Hanging Locker Mid Ship Split Berth Stateroom Ensuite Head w/ Stall Shower Large Hanging Locker Forward Guest Stateroom with Over Under Bunks Guest Head with Stateroom & Outside Entrance
- Windlass Cockpit Washdown Cockpit Carpet Custom Hardtop Bridge Carpet Custom Bridge Upholstery Full Bridge Enclosure (Great Condition) Stidd Helm Chairs Searchlight Transom Door Swim Platform with Dinghy Chocks Rod Holders
- Full Size Fridge/Freezer Microwave 3 Burner Range w/ Oven Deep Stainless Steel Sink with Disposal Loads of Cabinet Storage Wood Floors
- Engines & Mechanical
- Detroit 8V71 TIs Onan 15kw Generator Block Heaters Hot Water Heater 50amp Glendenning Shore Power System Engine Sync Battery Charger Xantrex Invertor
- Garmin GPS Chartplotter Raymarine E80 Color Radar/Plotter Icom IC-M504 VHF Radio West Marine VHF Radio Simrad AP22 Autopilot
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.