- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Value-priced Taiwan import with classic trawler profile, traditional teak interior is ideally suited for the cruising couple. Layout includes two staterooms, full double bed aft and V-berth arrangement forward. The spacious salon includes a well-equipped galley on the starboard side and an L-shape dinette with table to port. Lower helm is forward to starboard with easy access to the outside decks through an adjacent sliding door. Additional features include, cockpit access door in the aft stateroom, fiberglass decks, new fuel tanks (150 gal total), Vetus bow thrusters, spare prop, 1 0' Twin-V dinghy with new 5hp 4-stroke Honda. This yacht has previously had a blister job completed to the bottom and is now coated with Blister Guard. Present owner has owned the yacht since 2007.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Spacious flybridge with good seating includes a large dinette on the bridge. F/B helm is located to starboard. Going aft you go down three steps to a comfortable aft deck. Both the flybridge and the aft deck are covered by stationary overhead tops. Going further aft, you have a nice working deck area for handling lines. Also, there is a gas grill mounted to the aft rail. The dinghy is transom mounted on the swim platform. You enter the yacht through sliding cabin doors on either the port or starboard side. Entering the salon, you see a very spacious living area with two staterooms and two heads.
- Main Salon
- Includes the galley to starboard and an L-shaped dinette to port with drop leaf dinette table. Good storage, flat screen TV installed in the aft port corner. Stereo system, the hem and helm seat are located forward to starboard. There is access to the side decks from the port and starboard sliding salon doors.
- Galley includes : Propane gas stove/oven Hot/ cold pressure water system Corian counter tops Large stainless sink Good storage Microwave oven
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom includes: Double bed to port Good storage and hanging lockers Flat screen TV Access door to the aft cockpit from the master stateroom Large Head with shower/tub arrangement Electric head with macerator
- Guest Stateroom
- Bow stateroom includes: V-berth arrangement Flat screen TV Private head Hanging locker with good storage
- Decks have been fiberglassed Bow pulpit with anchor windlass including chain Gas charcoal grill mounted on aft rail Swim platform with swim ladder Dinghy mounted against transom Upper aft-deck has a custom refrigerator freezer installed Walk around decks with rails
- Electronics & Helm
- Lower Helm includes: Horizon VHF Compass Garmin GPS (not working) Robertson autopilot (not working) Horizon Depth sounder Flybidge Helm: VHF Depth sounder Garmin GPS
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Single Lehman 120 hp (6555 hrs.) Has been well maintained Racor fuel filter on main engine Vetus bow thruster 2 bilge pumps Battery charger Hot water heater Spare Prop (2) 30 AMP shore power cords 8KW Northern lights generator (3119 hrs.) Racor fuel filter on gen set 13 batteries with an inverter ( will run everything on the yacht ,but the AC system)
- Broker's Comments
- Many upgrades make this older yacht a good value Fiberglass decks Bottom has had blister repair New fuel tanks (total 150 gal.) Corian counter tops in galley Up dated interior fabrics
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.