- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautifully maintained and updated 2000 Sea Ray 280 Sun Sport that has been lift kept by its owners. Twin 5.7L 300 HP with Corsa Exhaust system make this boat a blast to run. Camper canvas package that is like new. This Sun Sport provides huge cockpit and cabin space to get out of the elements.
A must see boat.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Beautifully maintained Sea Ray 280 Sun Sport. Sport Radar tower. Full camper canvas in excellent condition. Boat has never been bottom painted and has always been kept on a lift. Large swim Platform with a hatch concealing the swim ladder. Wraparound seating accommodates 5 adults. Extended swim platform.
- Main Salon Vacuflush head system Snap in carpet liner Galley Microwave Dual-voltage refrigerator Butane Stove Storage
- Electronics & Helm
- Premium Stereo systems with 6 disc changer, amplifier and subwoofer Garmin 2006C GPSMAP with large screen Windlass with control from helm
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Upgraded Twin Mercruiser 5.7 engines with Corsa exhaust system. Each engine producing 300HP. Counter rotating Bravo One outdrives with stainless steel props. Trim Tabs – Hydraulic Bennett Electrically actuated engine hatch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.