- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1999 34' Sea Ray Sundancer -- Well Kept Low Hour Vessel
Loaded with Options: Generator, Air Conditioning, GPS + Much More!!
Priced Aggressively for a Quick Sale -- Call with an Offer Today
- Key Features & Upgrades
- 520 Hours on Port Engine, 507 Hours on Strbrd Engine GPS on Helm Generator Air Conditioning Very Clean Interior Canvas in good condition 2 Owner Boat Since New - Always well cared for
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 340 Sundancer has a large cockpit, a well-appointed cabin, and a serious base power plant, to summarize Sea Ray's finest sport cruiser. Designed for entertaining on a higher scale, the 340 Sundancer features a portside entertainment center complete with wet bar, cooler and icemaker. An optional refrigerator is available in lieu of the icemaker. The cockpit table converts easily to a spacious sunpad by inserting the matching filler cushions. With high-quality marine-grade vinyl, every seat is amazingly comfortable, from the adjustable helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise to the full aft-facing seat with a convenient storage base and cooler. There's also comfortable aft bench seating. Other standards include a self-bailing fiberglass cockpit liner, snap-in carpet, cockpit bolsters and more. Extra gear is neatly stored in an enclosed storage compartment located in the transom wall and equipped with a gas-assisted lid. The Sea Ray 340 Sundancer is impeccably styled to a level only Sea Ray can achieve. A choice of three color schemes, a standard fiberglass sport spoiler and generous wood accents (including a wood-accent tilt steering wheel) conjure images of a fine yacht. At the helm, the captain has a broad dash that places everything in easy sight and reach, including illuminated weatherproof rocker switches, standard Raytheon VHF radio, digital depth finder, compass, and full backlit instrumentation with a concealed circuit breaker panel. Under the electrically operated engine hatch, the new standard 310 horsepower twin MerCruiser V-drives provide an exceptional ride with responsive handling, thanks in part to the heavy-duty hydraulic steering. The 340 Sundancer also offers a selection of optional twin gas and diesel stern drives, as well as twin gasoline and diesel V-drives. A large sliding acrylic door opens into a cabin that accommodates up to six people on the the Sea Ray 340 Sundancer: deep-pile marine carpet, floor storage, a standard TV - VCR combination, and a Clarion AM-FM digital cassette stereo with six-disc CD changer and eight speakers. The forward stateroom has a full-size berth with two hanging mirrored lockers, a vanity, and plenty of personal storage space. The mid stateroom features Sea Ray's design in which the conversation pit converts to a private double berth. In the salon, a choice of seating plans allows for even more sleeping space with a convertible dinette, or a stylish couch and table with storage below. The galley of the 340 Sundancer features all the comforts of home, including a 3.4-cubic-foot refrigerator, microwave, flush-mount two-burner electric stove, and fiberglass countertop with sink and cutting board cover to create even more usable space. The drawers and storage areas stow dishes, glasses, and flatware securely thanks to special inserts that hold them firmly in place. The fiberglass enclosed standup head with vanity provides a VacuFlush head and shower. The pressure water system and six-gallon water heater make sure that hot water is always available. A carbon monoxide monitor is standard equipment. Among the 340 Sundancer's many other conveniences are a Sunbrella Bimini top and sun shade, which when installed still allows plenty of head room at the helm. An extended swim platform with concealed stainless steel ladder allows for clutter-free boarding access from the water. There is also dockside power, fresh water washdown with a hot and cold cockpit shower and dockside inlet concealed in the transom. A long options list offers even more ways to customize the 340 Sundancer, including a 12,000 BTU air conditioner and heater, plus a choice of remote-start gas or diesel generators.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact John Moore at 419-341-0701 with any questions or to arrange a showing!