- 18 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3 L Alpha I MerCruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
$2,000 PRICE RECUCTION
Nice Sea Ray Bowrider - Very Affordable - Ready to Go - Horizon 600 Windlass - Garmin 421s GPS/Fishfinder
There’s a reason why we call our website exportAMERICAN, American Marine have been #1 in boat and yacht exports for 20 years now. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US, or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, your best choice will always be to exportAMERICAN.
- Hull and Deck Features
- Brass-Threaded Garboard Drain Plug Designated Anchor Storage Gel-Coat (Pearl) Graphics Package High-Performance Vinylester Resin Integral Swim Platform w/Stainless Steel Three-Step Swim Ladder Integral Ventilation Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards Navigation Lights NMMA Certification PVC Rub Rail w/Stainless Steel Insert Removable Stern Light Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Eyes Stainless Steel Ski Tow Eye Thru-Bolted Cleats (4) Vac Pac
- Cockpit Features
- 12V Clarion® AM/FM Digital Cassette Stereo w/2 Waterproof Speakers Beverage Holders (4) Built-In Insulated Ice Chest (At Dash) Cockpit Side Panel Storage Custom-Padded Steering Wheel Grab Handles Hinged Motorbox Injection-Molded Back-to-Back Seat Shells Injection-Molded Ski Hatch Insulated Engine Compartment Integral Armrests Integral Fiberglass Floor System Lockable Urethane Glove Box Marine-Grade Carpet Marine-Grade Vinyl Molded Urethane Dash & Visor
- 12V Receptacle Audible Engine Alarms (Oil & Water) Automatic Bilge Pump Battery Box w/Mount Color-Coded Wiring Custom Sea Ray® Backlit Instrumentation w/Low-Glare Night Lighting: Fuel Gauge Oil Pressure Speedometer Tachometer Temperature Trim Gauge Voltmeter Electric Bilge Blower Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port Fuel Tank w/Anti-Siphon Valve & Electric Sending Unit Horn
- Equipment List
- Sea Ray 185 Bow Rider Specifications - Standard Equipment Hull and Deck - Brass-Threaded Garboard Drain Plug - Designated Anchor Storage - Gel-Coat (Pearl) - Graphics Package (Red, Blue, Green, Black & Gold) - High-Performance Vinylester Resin - Integral Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Three-Step Swim Ladder - Integral Ventilation - Meets Applicable USCG and ABYC Standards - Navigation Lights - NMMA Certification - PVC Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert - Removable Stern Light - Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Eyes - Stainless Steel Ski Tow Eye - Through-Bolted Cleats (4) - Vac Pac Cockpit - 12V Clarion AM-FM Digital Cassette Stereo with 2 Waterproof Speakers - Beverage Holders (4) - Built-In Insulated Ice Chest (At Dash) - Cockpit Side Panel Storage - Custom-Padded Steering Wheel - Grab Handles - Hinged Motorbox - Injection-Molded Back-to-Back Seat Shells - Injection-Molded Ski Hatch - Insulated Engine Compartment - Integral Armrests - Integral Fiberglass Floor System - Lockable Urethane Glove Box - Marine-Grade Carpet (Red, Blue, Green, Tan) - Marine-Grade Vinyl (Sand or White with Accent Welt) - Molded Urethane Dash and Visor - Hi-Lo Aft Jump Seats with Fiberglass Base (Forms Sun Pad) - Molded Bow Rider Seating with Storage Below - Port Back-to-Back Lounger Seats - Swivel Bucket Helm Seat - Ski and Kneeboard Storage with Vinyl Matting Windshield and Canvas - Concealed Convertible Top Storage - Sunbrella Convertible Top with Interlocking Top Extrusion - Tinted Curved Glass Windshield Technical - 12V Receptacle - Audible Engine Alarms (Oil and Water) - Automatic Bilge Pump - Battery Box with Mount - Color-Coded Wiring - Custom Sea Ray Backlit Instrumentation with Low-Glare Night Lighting - Fuel Gauge - Oil Pressure - Speedometer - Tachometer - Temperature - Trim Gauge - Voltmeter - Electric Bilge Blower - Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port - Fuel Tank with Anti-Siphon Valve and Electric Sending Unit - Horn - Power Steering - Power Tilt & Trim - Propeller - Rocker Switches - Shift & Throttle Lever with Trim Switch and Ignition Cutout Switch Painted Trailer - Adjustable Winch Stand - Free-Backing Hydraulic Surge Brakes - Pin Striping - Safety Chains - Sure Lube Bearing Protection - Swing-Away Tongue (for Garage Storage) - Tongue Jack - Waterproof Lights Engine - 4.3L Alpha I MCM Stern Drive (190 hp - 142 kW) Searay 185 Bow Rider Optional Equipment Engine - Gasoline Stern Drive 4.3L EFI Alpha I MCM (210 hp - 157 kW) Seating Plans - Bucket Seats (2) w- Aft Bench Seat & Sun Pad - Back-to-Back Seats (2) and Hi-Lo Aft Jump Seats with Fiberglass Base (Forms Sun Pad) Canvas Package - Aft Curtain - Canvas Storage Bag - Cockpit Cover - Side Curtains - Tonneau Cover - Top Boot Individual Options - Bimini Top with Boot and Vertical Storage - Cockpit Cover- Tonneau Cover - Galvanizing for Trailer - Hourmeter - Remote Oil Filter - Windshield Wiper (Starboard) - CE Option
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 185 Bow Rider is easy to trailer, easy to operate, easy to maintain and easy to afford. A complete boat, motor and trailer package, it's virtually worry-free with an integral fiberglass floor system, high-performance vinylester resin, and stainless steel hardware for years of enjoyment. For all-day fun, the 185 Bow Rider comes with a standard Clarion AM-FM digital cassette stereo with two waterproof speakers, beverage holders, and a built-in insulated ice chest at the dash. Marine-grade carpet, redesigned cockpit upholstery, three-piece windshield, and a convertible top with interlocking top extrusion and concealed top storage make the ride as comfortable as it is exciting. The 185 Bow Rider has a stainless steel ski tow eye and integral swim platform with a three-step stainless steel swim ladder, so everything from serious slalom skiing to tubing can be enjoyed as they were meant to be. Afterward, water toys are easily stowed in the ski and kneeboard storage area complete with mildew-resistant vinyl matting. There's even an injection-molded ski hatch for more secure storage. Standard cockpit seating features a starboard side swivel bucket seat with portside back-to-back lounger and high-low aft jump seats that form a roomy sunpad over the motorbox, which has an integrated handle and positive latch. Plus there's room for extra guests in the molded bow seating area. In the first of two optional seating plans, there are two bucket seats with an aft bench seat and sunpad. The second option has back-to-back lounger seats plus motorbox and jump seats aft. At the helm, the custom soft-touch dash with lockable glove box and visor house Sea Ray's custom backlit instrumentation including tachometer, fuel gauge, speedometer, oil pressure gauge and more. Technical features like the beefed-up standard 4.3L Alpha I MCM stern drive (190 horsepower), an automatic bilge pump, power steering, power tilt & trim, and audible engine alarms let the captain pilot the 185 Bow Rider effortlessly. Trailering is a snap, too. The 185 Bow Rider comes complete with its own painted trailer with free-backing hydraulic surge brakes, Sure Lube bearing protection, and a swing-away tongue for easy garage storage.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.