- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2000 26' Sea Ray Sundancer - Only 325 Hours on 5.0L Mercruiser Engine!!
****Lightly Used Day Boat since New, Rarely Slept on -- Options Include GPS, Vacuflush head, Air Conditioning + Much More****
Priced right for a Quick Sale -- Call with an Offer Today!!
- Key Features & Upgrades
- 5.0L Mercruiser Engine with only 325 Original Hours Air Conditioning GPS on Helm Vacuflush head Very Clean inside & Out Lightly Used as a Day Boat all of her life - RARELY Slept On Old Trailer will be included in sale if desired
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- There are times when the agility of a sport boat is desired but the passenger room of a cruiser is absolutely required. Now the best of both are available in the Sea Ray 260 Sundancer. With its standard 240 horsepower Bravo II stern drive, this boat can power through any challenge family boating demands - and with a comfortable cabin, the fun can continue long after the crowd has headed for the dock. The cockpit offers a large amount of seating space with a portside sunlounger featuring a forward-facing backrest, and an aft-facing seat back for a comfortable group setting. The large aft-facing seat to port can be folded down into a sunpad for extra lounging room. A foldaway aft seat makes it a breeze to seat even more passengers while providing easy access to the engine hatch when in its upright position. The Sea Ray 260 Sundancer has a cockpit entertainment center complete with wet bar and removable cooler with its own dedicated storage space. There's also plenty of room for gear in the cockpit side storage, and in the aft wall fender area. For those who enjoy water sports, the standard add-on swim platform is extra large with a concealed ladder in the port hatch, and it's bracketed for easy removal. A transom door also makes boarding a lot more convenient. Below, the cabin gets plenty of natural light from the translucent deck hatch with a 20 x 20 sky screen cover to keep things cool during the day. By night, the cabin offers directional lighting, and comfortable eating and sleeping quarters. The cook has a full-service fiberglass galley countertop with a sink, single-burner butane stove, and dual-voltage refrigerator. The dining table is removable and has its own storage compartment, plus there's a convertible dinette with storage below. When the V-berth filler cushions are inserted, there's plenty of room for two to enjoy a good night's sleep. Additional sleeping space can be found in the mid stateroom with its double bunk, window, and privacy curtain. The Sea Ray 260 Sundancer also has a 12V Clarion AM-FM digital cassette stereo with four speakers and a cockpit remote control. Of course, everyone appreciates the convenience of the fully enclosed fiberglass head with sink, shower, vanity,and pump-out head. As an added safety measure, Sea Ray includes a standard carbon monoxide monitor. When traveling with guests, the last thing the captain wants to do is spend a lot of time on maintenance. That's why the 260 Sundancer keeps things simple with a self-bailing fiberglass cockpit liner, color-coded wiring with chafe protection, dockside power, and a pressure water system - all standard. It's also built to last with high-performance vinylester resin and Arctic white gelcoat on the hull, stainless steel fittings, and marine-grade vinyl and carpeting. There's also a choice of three stylish color schemes - blue, green or black and tan. The 260 Sundancer has a list of standard equipment including power tilt and trim, power steering, hydraulic trim tabs, and more as well as an option list which includes central heat and air.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact John Moore at 419-341-0701 with any questions or to arrange a showing!