- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Rinker 342 is a mid-sized family friendly cruiser whose chief attractions are the spacious interior and a very affordable price. Built on a beamy semi-V hull, the 342 offers exceptional interior spaces and roomy exterior spaces including the extended swim platform that affords a comfortable cruising vessel.
- Entering into the cockpit is easy especially with the extended swim platform. The exterior transom features an integrated fender storage rack and a large transom garage. The transom door is along the starboard edge of the transom. Enter the cockpit and to port is the aft lounge seat which faces forward. Forward of that lounge is a storage area and cup holders. To starboard is a wet bar with Corian countertops, a fold-up blender for those cold Pina Coladas and a nice sink and cold water faucet. Under counter refrigerator/freezer and an ice maker finish out the bar. Forward and to starboard is a “L” shaped seating area for helm guests. The helm is to port and features an adjustable seat for two, excellent panoramic viewing, and a walk through windshield. The entire cockpit sole lifts up by way of an electric lift revealing the entire engine room. The area is covered with a complete Sunbrella camper canvas. Down a nicely appointed stainless steel and carpeted tread steps you enter the main cabin. The cabin is quite spacious and the beautiful wood trim and matching upholstery make you feel like you are onboard a mega yacht. Immediately to port is a mirrored door which is the doorway into the head. The head features a separate shower stall with a black acrylic door and bulkhead, electric FRESH WATER toilet, and a large mirrored vanity with ample storage. Use of matching Corian trim makes the area feel more elegant. Behind the steps is access into the aft cabin area which can be separated from the main cabin by a sliding privacy curtain. The cabin can be converted into a lounge area or into a double berth. There is excellent storage with a large aft storage area and a storage area under the center pad. Just forward and to starboard is a hanging locker with a built in vacuum and a storage drawer under. The “C” shaped convertible dinette is along the starboard side and is quite large and converts into a double berth for two. The table is high/low and the convertible section sis held in place with swivel out stainless steel supports. Under each seat is storage and there are forward and aft shelving under each seat. Along the port side is the “L” shaped galley which features Corian countertops, stainless steel sink, ample cabinet and drawer storage and nice laid out shelving protected with fiddles. Just forward of the dinette and to starboard is an entertainment center with a slide out and swivel TV mount. Under that is a hanging locker. The master berth is forward and is separated from the main cabin with a sliding privacy curtain. The master has port and starboard outboard shelving, in counter type storage bins and an overhead hatch.
- Located down and along the port side, the galley offers excellent storage capacity with Corian countertops. The galley will please even the most discriminating chef. Corian countertops and trim Stainless steel sink with faucet and sprayer Outboard storage shelves with matching Corian fiddles Sanyo microwave oven Mr. Coffee built-in coffee maker Princess two burner electric stove top Dual voltage (12 v and 110v) refrigerator/freezer Above and below storage cabinets (3) under counter drawers Norcold refrigerator/freezer at wet bar Waring Tailgater built-in blender at wet bar
- Wet bar in cockpit with molded sink, cold water faucet and Corian counters Stainless steel bow pulpit Plow anchor, 25 lbs with all rope rode Simpson-Lawrence electric anchor windlass with helm control and breaker Stainless steel stanchions and deck hardware Full Blue Sunbrella Bimini and camper canvas Extended swim platform with folding stainless steel ladder Self-bailing cockpit Aluminum radar arch with spreader lights Integrated transom fender storage Transom storage garage Stainless steel port hole frames Dockside water connection Adjustable helm seating Cup holders and storage areas in cockpit Walk-through windshield to bow (3) deck hatches with screens
- Helm & Electronics
- Danforth compass Lowrance Global Map 5300 GPS/Chart plotter Lowrance depth indicator/gauge Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio with DSC ITT-JABSCO remote controlled spot light Bennett trim tabs Helm mounted clock gauge Port and starboard windshield wipers
- 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC power Power distribution panel with circuit breakers and volt meters Kohler 5.0 Kw generator with sound shield and 70 hours (3) 30 Amp port side shore power cords with adapters Dockside cable and telephone connections Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse cycle heat and air with electronic controller Kenwood CD-MD-Changer with AM/FM/CD Kenwood KDC-C667 6 disc CD player Kenwood KCA RC900MR remote controllers, helm and cockpit Clarion subwoofer in cockpit Clarion remote stereo speakers Orion 13” television on pull out/swivel in main salon Attwood 6 gallon hot water heater with engine heat exchanger Pro-Mariner 40 Amp battery charger/inverter Engine start and house batteries on separate battery switches Battery parallel system GFI protected plugs 12 volt lighting and 12 volt plugs Dual electric horns (2) automatic/manual bilge pumps
- Engine room is easy to access through the cockpit which lifts by electric motor to reveal the entire engine room. Maneuverability is a breeze. Twin Mercruiser EFI 350 ci/5.7 liter engines with 350 hours Fresh water cooled engines Mercruiser Bravo III outdrives Mercruiser throttle and outdrive controls with tilt and trim Full engine instrumentation: RPM, Oil, Temp, and Volts Engine driven rack and pinion power steering Wood and stainless steel steering wheel with tilt Fireboy suppression system in engine room Engine synchronizer gauge
- Broker's Comments
- Nice 342 that show excellent upkeep and maintenance. Owner’s change of plans dictates the sale. DELIVERY, FINANCING AND INSURANCE information available through listing broker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES