- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T-VD-8.1 S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
In the 340 Sundancer, high performance, comfort and quality are beautifully combined in one sleek cruising package. Powered by twin MX6.2L MPI MerCruiser V-drives, the 340 Sundancer is the ticket that will let you discover a whole new world of boating. A roomy, redesigned cockpit offers plenty of opportunity to relax, and her sleeping accommodations for six mean family and friends can go right along with you.
Key features on this sport cruiser include: sleek new profile, wide 12' beam provides increased cockpit and cabin area, large integral/extended swim platform with heavy-duty stainless steel swim ladder, unique cockpit layout with large U-shaped aft seating, portside bucket seat, wet bar and helm/companion seats with armrests, & wide open cabin layout with island-berth, crescent-shaped sofa, large mid-cabin/conversation pit and voluminous storage throughout.
If you would like to schedule a showing or request additional information, please contact listing agent!
- HULL & DECK FEATURES
- Bottom Paint Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel Bow Rail, Stainless Steel w/Welded Stanchions Cleats, 8" Thru-Bolted - Stainless Steel (8) Color Schemes (Blue, Green, Black/Tan) Deck Fill Plates, Stainless Steel Drain Plugs, Brass-Threaded - Garboard Gel-Coat, Arctic White Graphics, Striping Handrails, Stainless Steel - Sport Spoiler (2) Handrails, Stainless Steel - Transom (2) Handrails, Stainless Steel - Windshield (2) Hatch, Deck Vent - Translucent w/Locks & Sky Screen Cover (20x20) Light, Stern Lights, Navigation - Stainless Steel Portlights, Stainless Steel (4 Opening) Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless Steel Insert Shrink Wrap Skylights, Circular - Salon (2) Storage, Transom Wall - Fenders & Gear Swim Platform, Integral/Extended w/Stainless Steel Three-Step Swim Ladder Thru-Hull Fittings, Color-Coordinated Toe Rail, Molded Fiberglass - Deck Vent System, Engine Room - Integral Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Electric Front Vent & Stainless Steel Supports Windshield Wipers Canvas (Sunbrella®): Aft Curtain w/Bungee Straps Aft Sunshade Bimini Top w/Boot & Vertical Storage Canvas Storage Bag Front Curtains Side Curtains Windlass System: Anchor, Galvanized Anchor Chute, Stainless Steel Anchor Rope/Chain Storage w/Hatch Windlass, Rope/Chain w/Foot Switches (Lofrans Progress I) Certifications: Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards NMMA Certification
- COCKPIT FEATURES
- Beverage Holders (9) Carpet Liner, Snap-In Door, Cabin Entry (Sliding & Lockable) - Acrylic Door, Transom - Acrylic Floor Liner, Fiberglass - Self-Bailing Hatch, Engine Room - Electrically Actuated Ice Chest, Insulated - Built-In Icemaker, 120V Lighting, Indirect Outlet, 12V Accessory Outlet, 120V GFI Protected Seating, Bucket w/Slider, Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolster & Fiberglass Shell - Port Companion Seating, Bucket (2) - w/Sliders, Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolsters, Fiberglass Shells & Storage Below Helm Seat Seating, U-Shaped - Aft w/Fiberglass Storage Base Sport Spoiler, Molded Fiberglass (Seamless) w/Overhead Lighting Steps, Boarding - Molded-In Storage, Side Panels Table, Cockpit w/Sun Pad Filler Cushions Wet Bar w/Sink, Faucet, Carry-On Cooler, Stainless Steel Handrail & Storage Below
- CABIN FEATURES
- Carbon Monoxide Monitor Carpet, Deep-Pile BCF - 44-Ounce Carpet Runners, Interior (Sunbrella®) Lighting, 12V Outlet, 12V Accessory Outlet, Phone Outlets, 120V GFI Protected Pillows, Accent Stereo, 12V AM/FM Single CD, Satellite-Ready w/6-Disc CD Changer, Amplifier, Speakers (8), Digital Cockpit Remote Control & Speaker Selector Switches (Clarion®) Storage, In-Floor TV, 15" Flat Screen LCD (120V) w/Remote DVD Player, DVD Storage, Coax Outlet & Gain Control Panel Wood Interior Package - Cherry Wood Formica®Cabinets Salon/Dinette: Lighting, Dual-Voltage - 120V/12V Mirrors, Accent Seating, Crescent-Shaped Sofa - Converts to Bed Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Table, Dinette w/Corian®Surface & Designated Storage Galley: Countertop, Molded Fiberglass w/Granite-Colored Gel-Coat, Sink, Faucet & Corian®Sink Cover Handrail, Stainless Steel Lighting, Dual-Voltage - 120V/12V Microwave, 120V Power Vent, 12V Refrigerator, Dual-Voltage - 120V/12V Storage, Drawers w/Cutlery Insert Storage, Upper & Lower w/Designated Plate Storage Stove, 120V Recessed Two-Burner w/Corian®Cover Trash Receptacle V-Berth: Berth, Full-Size (Island-Style) w/Storage Below Curtain, Privacy (Hideaway) Hanging Locker w/Mirrored Door Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage, Cabinet - Port Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Mid-Stateroom: Curtain, Privacy (Hideaway) Mirrored Bulkhead Portlights, Stainless Steel (1 - Opening) Seating, Conversation Pit - Converts to Double Berth w/Slide-Out Base & Dedicated Filler Cushion Storage Storage, Cabinets Head: Handrail, Stainless Steel Head (VacuFlush®) Head, Enclosed - Full Fiberglass w/Shower & Curtain Mirror Power Vent, 12V Storage, Medicine Cabinet w/Mirrored Doors Vanity w/Sink, Faucet & Storage Below
- Control Station: Alarms, Engine - Oil & Water (Audible) Alarms, High-Water - Bilge & Cabin Compass Emergency Start System - Engines Horn Instrument Panel - High-Gloss Burl Shift & Throttle Controls w/Gold Knobs SmartCraftTMDiagnostics: - Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray®SmartCraft 4-in-1 Multigauges (2) w/Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels (Includes: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter, Water Temperature) - SmartCraft System Speedometer (Includes: Air & Water Temperature, Combined Fuel Level Range, GPS Interface, Troll Control) - SmartCraft System Tachometers (2) (Includes: Depth, Engine Alarms/Hourmeters, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control) Steering, Hydraulic (V-Drives Only) Steering, Power-Assisted (Stern Drives Only) Steering, Tilt Wheel Steering Wheel, Wood-Accent Switch Pads, Illuminated Waterproof Electronic w/ISO Symbols & Dimmer Control Tilt & Trim, Power (Stern Drives Only) Electronics: Electronics Circuit, 30 Amp Raymarine Tridata ST-60 (Depth Finder, Speed/ Sumlog, Water Temperature) - Diesel Only VHF Radio (Raymarine 215) w/8' Fiberglass Antenna & Stainless Steel Ratchet Mount Electrical Systems: Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/60 Cycle Battery Solenoid Switches, 12V (2) Battery Trays w/Mounts Breaker Panels, Waterproof - Electronic Interface Modules (Helm & Engine Room) Isolators, Galvanic (2) Mercathode II (Stern Drives Only) Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC Panel, Main Distribution - DC Shore Power, Dual 30 Amp/120V/60 Cycle w/50' Cords & Adapters TV/Phone Inlet w/TV Antenna & TV Shore Cord Wiring, Color-Coded w/Chafe Protection Air Conditioning/Heating: Reverse Cycle System (12,000 BTU) Custom Integral Vent System Engine Room: Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic Bilge Pumps, 12V Automatic High-Water (1 Bilge, 1 Cabin) Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) Exhaust, Underwater - Patented (V-Drives Only) Fire Suppression System - Automatic w/Manual Pull Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulation, Engine Room - 2" w/Vinyl Barrier Under Main Hatch Lighting, 12V Oil Filters - Remote Fuel System: Fuel Lines, USCG - Type A-1 Fuel Tanks, Aluminum w/Electric Shutoff Valves & Electric Sending Units Water System: Freshwater Washdown Spigot Pressure Water System w/12V Pump Shower, Cockpit - Hot & Cold Water Heater, 120V (6-Gallon) w/Exchanger Water Inlet, Dockside Water Manifold System Water Tank (45-Gallon) Waste Systems: Head System (VacuFlush®) Holding Tank Level Indicator - MDP Holding Tank w/Dockside Pump-Out (28-Gallon) Sump Box w/Pump - Automatic Underwater Gear: Bonding System w/Zinc Hull Plate (V-Drives Only) Propeller Shafts, 1 1/2" Stainless Steel (2) - Aquamet 19 (V-Drives Only) Propellers, Nibral 3-Blade (V-Drives Only) Propellers, Stainless Steel (Stern Drives Only) Rudders, Manganese-Bronze (V-Drives Only) Seacocks - Engines (V-Drives Only) Seawater Strainers - Engines (V-Drives Only) Shaft Logs, Dripless w/Extra Seal Carrier Kit (V-Drives Only) Struts, Manganese-Bronze (V-Drives Only) Trim Tabs, Hydraulic
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.