This attractive small cruising boat has a lot of the features of a larger trawler all in only 32 feet. With about 6'2" height in the forward cabin and throughout the boat, a fly bridge, this boat is amazingly open and comfortable.
- Standard sedan trawler layout with v-berth forward followed by a generous head with shower to port and a large hanging locker to stbd. Two steps up and you're at the lower helm on the stbd side. The galley follows aft to port with a comfortable settee which converts, to stbd. One Stateroom sleeps 2, and settee sleeps. Master stateroom is forward with V-berth Head/Shower Cabin window curtains & screens A/C Unit
- Refrigeration Toaster Oven Microwave oven
- Deck & Hull
- (1)Anchors Bow pulpit & rails Side stanchions w/ lifelines Teak deck material Fenders & lines Navigation lights Swim platform
- (2) Batteries Battery parallel switch 15 amp. automatic battery charger Dockside electrical cable DC-12V, AC-110V Two Honda 2000w generators
- (2) Compasses(3 3/4 & 4 3/4) TV & DVD Player (2) VHF
- (2) Automatic bilge pumps Cabin & bridge controls Fresh water cooling system Fuel filters Stove & engine fuel shut off valve Manual Head Manual, wheel steering Borg Warner Velvet Drive Transmission 2:1
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.