Alpenglow is a wonderful example of a very well maintained vessel throughout the years.
She was originally based in fresh water until early 2011.
Call today to schedule a showing. No disappointments.
Recent upgrades and work completed in Ft. Lauderdale March 2013:
Fresh Bottom Paint
Three (3) NEW Bridge Bar Stools
Five (5) NEW LED Blue Underwater Lights Installed
Rebuilt Trim Tab Motors
Rebuilt Tender Motor
Compound and Wax
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Main Engines - Twin MTU 12V2000 @1350Hp/ea (780 hours) Kohler 28 KW Generator (1400 hours) Bow and Stern Thruster 220 TC Engine Room Halon System Nine (9) Batteries Two (2) 50 Amp Shore Power Cords with Cable Master Oil Change System Watermaker - 700 GPD Two (2) Water Heaters Trim Tab Motors Rebuilt March 2013
- Interior Features
- High Gloss Cherrywood throughout Stainless Steel Hardware throughout Accent Lighting with Dimmer Controls throughout Central Vacuum All Interior Fabrics ONYX Internal Telephone System Alarm System
- 37" Pop-up Flat Screen TV Two (2) DirecTV receivers Apple TV SAT radio, AM/FM/CD, iPod Docks Two (2) Chairs on starboard side Two (2) Recliners on port side Spiral Staircase to Bridge
- Classic Country Kitchen-Style Galley
- Jenn Air Stainless Steel Refrigerator and Freezer Miele Dishwasher GE Trash Compactor Cuisinart Recessed Coffee Maker Microwave/Convection Oven Princess 3-Burner Cooktop Backsplash Black Galaxy Granite Cherry Wood Table with Six (6) Chairs Complete set of Marquis monogrammed China Flatware and China Storage Forward of Galley is the Pilothouse with large curved seating to Port and Helms Chair to Starboard
- Master Stateroom
- Full-beam Master King Berth 32” Flat screen TV on starboard side Sofa on starboard side Walk-in closet on forward starboard side Plenty of drawer space and hanging space Designer window treatments Regular size washer and dryer Master bath with granite countertops and marble floors His and hers separate heads with walk-through shower Hers with own vanity
- VIP Stateroom
- Located forward Queen Berth Nightstand on each side of berth Flat screen TV, DVD and Stereo Cedar lined hanging closets Overhead escape hatch VIP head has a large shower with bench seating and granite countertops
- Guest Stateroom
- Located on port side Queen Berth with storage underneath Nightstand table Flat screen TV, DVD and Stereo Private access to Day Head with shower with bench seating
- Crew Quarters
- Located all the way aft, via an entrance in the transom/swim platform Single berth to starboard side Crew head to port side Hanging locker with storage Separate AC unit
- Three (3) NEW Bar Stools Full Bridge enclosure Bridge A/C Helm chairs (3) Wet Bar – XL Gaggenau Grill, Icemaker and Refrigerator Teak Table Large U-shaped Seating Carpeting in Flybridge
- Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower Cockpit Back Down Station Ample Storage
- Navigation & Electronics
- Raymarine E120 (Lower Helm) Raymarine E90 (Bridge Helm) Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot Raymarine Tridata Furuno Depth/Fishfinder Raymarine VHF Compass Bow and Stern Thruster Controls Engine Diagnostic Displays EECs Electronic Engine Controls Trim Tab Controls Spotlight Control Clarion Stereo System with iPod Connection/CD Player Satellite Radio Intercom System
- Exterior & Deck Equipment
- Stainless Steel Transom Gates Transom Ladder Fresh Water Washdown Removable Chocks Hydraulic Swim Platform with Remote Windlass with Foot Controls Capstan Winch Forward Shore Power Outlets Bow Sunpads Windshield Covers Ample Storage Forward March 2013 Updates: NEW Zincs Five (5) NEW LED Blue Underwater Lights Installed Compound and Wax Fresh Bottom Paint 11’5” Caribe Tender - 30 HP Mercury Outboards Completely Rebuilt
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Boat is located at Pier 66. Please contact Grant Henderson for more information. Office: (954) 607-1379 Mobile: (786) 390-2782 firstname.lastname@example.org