This Hunter Center Cockpit looks like it just came off the factory floor. Waxed every six months, new bottom paint 11/12, low engine hours, huge aft stateroom, and great pullman berth forward, leather interior, dodger / bimini, and full enclosure, dinghy and outboard. Ready to go cruising, and could make a great liveaboard.
- Manufactures Discription
- The Hunter Passage 450 was designed, engineered, and built to provide comfort and livability. The spacious salon is both well ventilated and well lit with its many ports, hatches, and the innovative Hunter windshield. Moving aft from the salon, the mid-cabin head is positioned to enhance access from the salon and cockpit areas. Corian counters, plentiful storage, and an easy-to-clean finish makes the head practical and good looking. The owner's suite offers superb accommodations in an expansive area. A real queen-size, innerspring mattress adorns the master berth while a huge amount of hanging lockers and shelving provide storage. The combination shower and bathtub lie behind the custom shower door. There is also a desk - computer station. Forward is the guest stateroom with a full-size double berth and a full set of drawers and hanging lockers, plus a private head with shower. The fully equipped galley suits extended cruising or living aboard. Wide Corian fiddled counters provide plenty of prep space area. There is also a dual opening refrigerator, twin stainless sinks, a convenient cutting board, gimbaled range and oven, and a microwave. Secure storage and non-slip flooring make cooking in a seaway safe and easy.
- Dbl SS Sinks Three burner stove with oven Microwave Toaster Oven Front and Top loading refrigeration Top loading freezer Lots of counter space Trash bin hidden
- Raymarine Wind Depth Speed Autopilot RL70 Radar / GPS VHF
- Additional Features
- Dodger Bimini Center Panal Full cockpit enclosure Floor carpets Boarding ladder for side loading AGM Batteries Whisker Pole Mercury Hypalon Inflatable Dinghy 5hp 4 stroke Nissan Cockpit and sun pad cushions Bottom painted 11/12
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For a personal viewing contact Bill@denisonyachtsales.com 310 821 5883