- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Original owner on this popular express cruiser, sport fisher. New canvas, and updated electronics. Twin Cruisader 260 inboards, Great cockpit layout with transom fold up seating, dive door, large swim platform.
- Manufactures Provided Discription
- The hull of the Tiara 2900 Open is designed with prop pockets to lessen shaft and running angles for lower bow height while cruising. Ax-head rudders allow for better handling and control. Sound levels are modest thanks to insulation in the engine room and a muffler system that includes side exhausts. Construction features include a vinylester barrier coat, solid-glass bottom, knitted biaxial cloth and Coremat in the hullsides, and end-grain balsa in the decks. For additional protection against alignment problems, the engines are mounted with solid-brass rods that pass through the stringers horizontally. The cabin is equipped with a bifold door at the companionway for easy entry. The aft back cushion on the dinette lifts and latches onto the overhead with a nylon strap to expose open space below the helm station, resulting in a double berth that stretches six feet, four inches. The forward berth is also a double thanks to a fold-up drop section. The head is designed with a curved door to maximize interior space. The galley has dual-voltage refrigerator, single-burner electric cooktop, and a molded sink with pressure freshwater system. In the cockpit, the helm console tilts aft, while the gray fiberglass dash minimizes glare on the clustered VDO gauges. Back-to-back seats give the helmsman a clear view through the windshield, designed with a thick band of poly trim along the top of the windshield frame to turn back the occasional spray. The cockpit has optional fish wells and a walk-through transom door.
- Simrad CA44 Radar / Chartplotter Simrad Autopilot AP22 Uniden VHF UM625C Flow Scan
- Additional Features
- Bait Tank on Swim stem Salt water wash down in cockpit Cockpit cooler Custom SS Rocket Launcher
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.