- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 3600 Martinique is an updated and larger version of the once popular Wellcraft St. Topez with a new floor plan and a redesigned cockpit. The 3600 is built on a conventional modified-V hull with a solid fiberglass bottom, an integral swim platform, and prop pockets to reduce the shaft angle. Inside, the 3600 was built without bulkheads to create a more open and spacious cabin. Her mid-cabin floor plan sleeps six-two forward, two on the converted dinette, and two in the mid-cabin lounge is converted into a berth. While the “L” shaped galley counter extends into the salon, it does not restrict traffic or view. On deck, the cockpit is configured with a triple-wide helm seat, an aft facing bench seat and “L” shaped aft cockpit seating. The side decks offer easy maneuverability and the windshield provides a walk-thru to the bow. Additional features include a radar arch, transom door, bow pulpit and a well arranged engine room. The twin MerCruiser 454/7.4L gasoline engines have “V” drives and side exhausts and will run the 3600 around 25 mph while cruising and around 35 mph WOT.
“SERENITY” has been updated and maintained by a knowledgeable owner. The engines were rebuilt in 2005 and have 300 hours since that overall (receipts available) and the Westerbeke generator was replaced new in 2011 and has a total of 2 hours since installed.
Don’t miss this beauty!
- Entering from the swim platform and into the cockpit you quickly gain the perception that the 3600 is a much larger yacht. To port is a large “L” shaped lounge and a large removable cockpit table. To starboard is a large, carpeted storage cabinet. Along the starboard side and forward is an aft facing seating lounge that can fold up out of the way giving you an even larger cockpit. Along the port side is a wet bar with Corian countertops, stainless steel sink, and a cold water stainless steel faucet. The port side has two cabinets, one with the icemaker and one for storage. To starboard and forward is the triple seating helm seat. The view from the helm is excellent. Access into the bow can be done thru the center opening windshield. The helm and cockpit are protected by a black Sunbrella camper canvas. The salon entry door is made of black acrylic and opens out and to port and the top slide forward and out of the way. Down a few steps you enter the main cabin where you are standing in the “L” shaped galley with beautiful non-skid flooring. The galley is large and will please any onboard chef. Behind the entry steps is the aft cabin area. The area can be used as a “U” shaped lounge area or converted into a double berth. Across from the galley is the head. The head offers an electric toilet, molded vanity with Corian top, and a separate shower stall with a circular black acrylic door. The main cabin has a “C” shaped dinette to starboard with a high-low table that converts into a double berth. To port is a large straight settee. Both side offer outboard storage cabinets and under the seats is storage. All the way forward is the master cabin with a starboard side double berth and plenty of storage with a large hanging locker, cabinet and drawer storage. The main cabin offers two overhead hatches and the master cabin offers one. Along the side of the boat are sliding windows with screens. These offer excellent ventilation and natural light. The overhead is beautiful and the Berber carpets are like new.
- Along the port side and aft of the main cabin, the ‘L” shaped galley is arranged well and offers excellent food preparation and storage spaces. Corian countertops Molded fiberglass sink with stainless steel faucet Princess-Ceran electric ceramic stovetop with two elements Sharp Carousel microwave oven Under the counter Norcold refrigerator/freezer, dual voltage Black and Decker Space Saver coffee maker Upper and lower storage with (4) drawers and cabinets Non-skid vinyl flooring Wet Bar U-Line ice maker Wet Bar stainless steel sink and stainless steel faucet
- Bow pulpit with stainless steel roller Maxwell anchor windlass with helm controls Danforth anchor with chain and rope rode Stainless steel stanchions and deck hardware Swim platform with folding stainless steel swim ladder Aft facing aluminum radar arch Full Black Sunbrella camper enclosure Transom door
- Ritchie Powerdamp Compass Garmin GPSMap 492 chart plotter Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio with DSC Bennett trim tab controls Humminbird depth indicator ITT-Jabsco remote controlled stainless steel spot light
- 12 volt DC and 120 Volt AC power Distribution panel with circuit breakers Westerbeke 5 Kw generator with 2 hours (2) 30 Amp shore power cords with splitter Connections for telephone and cable television Marine Air 16,000 BTU marine air and reverse heat with electric control Symphonic 13” color television in main salon Symphonic VHS player in main salon GE television DTV converter Jensen CD-3010X AM/FM/CD Player C-Charger battery charger Stainless steel dual trumpet electric horns Xintex gasoline fume detector Sea Star hydraulic steering Engine synchronizers (2) 12 volt windshield wipers Xintrex CO2 monitors in main cabins 6 gallon Attwood water heater with engine heat exchanger
- The engines are located under the cockpit with large cockpit hatches that will open and reveal the entire engine room. Twin MerCruiser 454 ci, 7.4 Liter gasoline engines, rebuilt in 2005 with 20 hours Fresh water cooled engines Hurth V-Drive transmissions with stainless steel shafts Full engine instrumentation at helm with temp, oil, volts gauges Dual RPM gauges and MPH gauge at helm Side engine exhausts Morse stainless steel engine and transmission levers Seafire fire suppression system in engine room
- Broker's Comments
- A well cared for and updated 3600 Martinique with a NEW generator and rebuilt gasoline engines. The 3600 is a very nice boat and will please her next owner. DELIVERY, FINANCING AND INSURANCE information available through listing broker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES