CALL FOR PRICE
Delivery Late Summer 2013
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Our goal for the Back Cove 34 was to create a cruising yacht with the same simple features, usability and maintenance which have helped build the popularity of the Back Cove brand. With input from many of our current boat owners, we believe that we have created a yacht which offers tremendous value, great style and modern practicality.Below deck is a large and comfortable island berth and a convertible L-settee which can be isolated from the cabin with a curtain. To starboard we offer a large head with separate stall shower. On the helm deck, a full galley stretches out aft of the helm seat and to port is a dinette where four adults can sit to enjoy a meal. The Back Cove 34 has two drawer refrigerators installed under the helm seats. The inlaid table is a fine example of the Maine boat builder's craftsmanship and tradition, evident throughout the Back Cove 34. Forward of the dinette, a double mate's seat is a comfortable perch for the navigator. The helm deck is airy and bright with overhead hatches, opening side windows and a center opening windshield. A Stidd helm chair provides comfort for the helmsman underway. In her cockpit a large, L-shaped bench seat and a fold-away aft facing seat allow comfortable lounging while underway or when anchored in a peaceful cove. Engine access is extraordinary, as the helm deck, including the port side dinette, lifts hydraulically to expose the yacht's mechanical systems below.
- Optional Specs
- Back Cove Blue Ultraleather Ocean Air blinds on helm deck side windows Sunbrella cushions Kohler 6kW Genset Ignition protected stern thruster Anchor windlass Oil changing system Fresh water washdown in anchor locker Removable cockpit table Air conditioning in cabin, 9k BTU Air conditioning on helm deck, 16k BTU 1800 watt inverter Mast for hardtop Waeco Freezer on helm deck Flat screen TV / DVD player Helm deck trim package (includes faux wood panel, overhead cherry handrail, overhead battens)
- Back Cove white iso-npg gelcoat Vinylester backup resin VIP Resin Infused hull w/ PVC foam core sandwich VIP Resin Infused foam core stringer system Advanced prop pocket hull design Awlgrip boot top Molded cove stripe depression w/ “gold leaf” style stripe
- Mechanical Systems
- Cummins QSB 380hp electronic engine and marine gear Cummins Smartcraft display 1.75’’ Aquamet shaft (2” w/ optional engines) 4 Blade NiBrAl propeller PSS Dripless shaft log Binnacle mount electronic single lever engine control Internal sea strainer 185 gallon fuel tank w/ 2” fill Racor Fuel Filter 6’’ Exhaust w/ two stage horizontal muffler Electric actuated trim tabs port and starboard w/ helm controller SeaStar hydraulic steering w/ tilt helm pump Sidepower bow thruster w/ joy stick control (SE60i) Hot and Cold pressurized water 11 gallon hot water heater w/ heat exchanger Marelon sea valves on underwater thru hulls Automatic Fireboy extinguisher system w/ manual back-up
- Back Cove white iso-npg gelcoat w/ graystone anti-skid on walking surfaces VIP Resin infused balsa core sandwich structure Mooring cleats forward, aft and spring line cleats. Aft cleats are pull-up style Molded Composite bow sprit w/ stainless steel anchor roller Anchor locker w/ ground tackle storage Running lights Teak accent stripe on cabin side Custom 1-1/4’’ 316L stainless steel perimeter rail SS handrails on hard top, port and starboard Compressed air horn on hardtop (mast opt.) (6) opening Port lights w/ insect screens Port & starboard molded steps leading to side & fore deck Molded cockpit seating w/ storage, forward facing and aft Transom Door to starboard Swim platform w/ SS under mount swim ladder Hot and cold cockpit shower Self draining cockpit
- Electrical systems
- AC and DC control panels with polarity indicator DC system battery management switching DC breakers for electronics Emergency cross over switch / ACR 110V AC 30 amp shorepower w/ 50 foot cord set AC shorepower system ELCI protected Galvanic isolator GFI protected 110V circuits Battery Charger (2) 4D GEL house battery (2) Group 31 engine start battery (2) 12VDC automatic bilge pumps Bonding system w/ zinc transom anode Engine room lighting (2) w/ bezel switch Cockpit courtesy lights switched at transom door and helm Overhead LED cabin lights, individually bezel switched Reading lights in salon / berth area Overhead dual color LED helm deck light w/ switch 12V outlet at helm and in cabin
- Head / Sanitary System
- Head w/ separate shower stall w/ bi-fold door Molded seat in shower stall w/ storage beneath Built-in vanity w/ sink and storage Lewmar hatch w/ screen Stainless steel opening ports (2) w/ insect screen and shade Cherry framed mirror Full length mirror on door Solid surface countertop Single lever faucet Shower drain sump pump system Fresh water electric MSD w/ holding tank Waste tank monitor Macerator for holding tank overboard discharge as permitted Holding tank pump out fitting on deck Sealed overhead lighting w/ bezel switch Powered exhaust fan (12V)
- Helm Deck
- Clear anodized aluminum windows w/ opening windows port, starboard and center (3) windshield wipers w/ fresh water washer system Lewmar sliding hatches w/ OCEANair Skyscreens Compass, illuminated Stazo wood grain steering wheel Stidd 500N series helm seat Smoked acrylic companionway slider w/ lockable latch Engine hatch opens by electric/hydraulic linear actuator Large engine room hatch incorporates dinette & mate’s bench Dinette seating w/ hi-low Back Cove high gloss table w/ decorative inlay Dinette and mate convert to double berth Storage beneath dinette benches
- Electric two burner cook-top with cover (2) SS Drawer style AC/DC fridges w/ freezer compartment Large SS Galley sink w/ single lever faucet & drop in cover Solid surface countertop Built-in microwave Drawer and doors storage below counter
- Varnished Cherry interior on molded composite hull liner Lewmar hatches w/ screens Island double berth w/ drawers and storage below Shelves above berth Cedar lined hanging locker to starboard Drawer / Shelf locker to port Cherry hull ceilings L-settee converts to a second berth Storage above and below L-settee Privacy curtain to enclose berth “Teak and Holly” high pressure laminate sole w/ surface texture Overhead lighting XM friendly stereo system w/ CD, MP3 jack and wired helm remote Interior / Helm Deck speakers
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For more information, contact our corporate offices in Beaufort, NC (252-728-2645) or Hampton, VA (757-723-0793).