A great boat for relaxed sailing and yet still nimble enough to be a leading boat in club racing circles, this 2007 Hunter 33 has big appeal. The boat is designed to be comfortable and its beamy interior allows for a main salon and galley that makes it feel like a much larger boat. The upgraded 29Hp Yanmar engine, Raymarine package and bigger winches in the cockpit allow for more adventurous sailing and this well built sturdy yacht will enjoy every minute of it. A perfect boat for short handed sailing, a fantastic boat for entertaining, she has been very well looked after and is in 'sail away' condition.
- Taking its celebrated hull design from the proven running bottoms of its larger 41- and 44-foot sisterships, the Hunter 33 imparts the best in performance without compromising one inch of interior space, resulting in a top-of-the-line midsize cruiser that has it all. The deck of the Hunter 33 features an entertainment-ready cockpit with a drop-leaf table, surrounded by plenty of built-in seating for friends and family. The Hunter 33 is the ultimate cruiser in its size range, featuring world-class accommodations that are second to none. The aft master stateroom features a spacious double berth and abundant storage, while the forward cabin offers privacy for another couple. The U-shaped galleyonboard the Hunter 33 includes a Corian countertop, two-burner range, icebox and deep sink. The Hunter 33's salon offers expansive seating, a drop-down table and a navigation station. An easy-maintenance fiberglass head wraps up the outstanding Hunter 33 package.
- Interior Layout
- AC and DC Electrical Outlets Chart Table Dinette Converts to Double Berth Everwear? Laminate Cabin Sole Fully Enclosed Head w/Shower & Vanity Handrails (2) Hanging Lockers Private Aft Cabin Private Forward Cabin Selected Hardwood Trim
- Built-In Trash Receptacle Corian Countertops Gimballed Stove w/Oven Front loading refrigerator Stainless Steel Sink 2 Burner LPG Stove and Oven
- Cockpit Storage Lockers Flexteek? Cockpit Seats Halyard Stowage Wells Hinging Helmsman Seat Integral Cockpit Grab Rail and Fold Out Table Integrated Wheel Console Including: Lewmar? Direct Drive Steering System w/Single Lever Engine Control, Wheel Brake, Lighted Compass, & Stainless Steel Wheel Guard Manual Bilge Pump Walk-Through Transom
- 29 hp Volvo Engine with Saildrive and 2 bladed prop
- AC/DC Switch Panel Battery Charger ? 30 Amp Cabin Lighting CE Certification Deluxe Engine Panel w/Alarms & Hour Meter Dockside Power w/Cord 12V Battery Switches 220V Electrical System Electric Automatic Bilge Pump 50 Gallon (189 L) Fresh Water Capacity 25 Gallon (95 L) Fuel capacity 5 Gallon (19 L) Water Heater 25 Gallon (95 L) Waste Capacity w/Macerator Pump Hot/Cold Pressure Water System Multiple AC Outlets in Cabin Tank Gauges for Fuel, Water & Waste Navigation Light Package Volvo? 19 HP w/ Saildrive and 2 bladed prop
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 437.00 sq ft I : 37.33 ft J : 10.83 ft P : 36.50 ft E : 13.83 ft Working Sail Area : 625.00 sq ft
- Anodized B&R Backstayless Rig - Selden ? Boom Vang Dual Single Line Reefing System 110% Furling Jib w/Acrylic Suncover Inboard Jib Track w/Adjustable Cars Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit Jib Furling System Large Roach Mainsail w/Flaking System Mainsail Cover - Hunter Pac Mainsheet on Arch (2) Single Speed #16 Self-Tailing Winches w/Handles (2) Sets Triple Line Stoppers and Organizers Windex? Wind Vane
- Anchor Roller Anchor Well w/Space for Windlass Balanced Spade Rudder w/Composite Shaft Balsa Cored Hull Sides, Solid FRP Bottom & Structural Grid Reinforcement Bronze Through-Hull Fittings Below Waterline Dorade Vent Double Lifelines w/3 Gates (1) Fixed Port HKT Kevlar? Hull Reinforcement Integral Windshield Integrated Swim Platform Keel ? Antimonious Lead, Shoal Draft Maxguard? UV-Inhibited Gelcoat Molded-In Nonskid Walking Surfaces 360? Rub Rail w/Stainless Steel Insert (3) Opening Hatches (4) Opening Ports Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit (6) Stainless Steel Bow, Stern & Spring Cleats Stainless Steel Cockpit Arch w/Mainsheet Stainless Steel Deck Handrails Stainless Steel Stem Fitting Stainless Stern Rail w/Seats Stainless Steel Telescoping Swim Ladder Through-Bolted Hull/Deck Joint
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Shoal_Draft Ballast: 3579 lb Max Draft: 4.50 ft
- Automatic Engine Fire Extinguisher with Engine Shutdown Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarms Emergency Tiller
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.