- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3L V6
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
One of Carver’s most popular models, this 27 Santego is a sport cruiser that puts a premium on liveability and style. Sleeping accommodations for six include a mid-ship stateroom with double berth, forward V-berth, and a dinette - lounge that converts to a double berth. The command bridge seats five. Padded foredeck sun lounges provide an ideal spot for sunbathing, easily reached via walk-around side decks. A fiberglass swim platform with ladder will please the swimmers on board. A survey was completed in 2009. She comes with a Triple axle trailer with 10,000lb capacity. Good-selling family cruiser with full-beam interior. One of Carver's most popular models, this boat is powered with the optional T-4.3LX V-6 205HP MerCruiser. She has shore power, VHF Radio, Bridge Canvas, Stove and manual head w/Holding tank. "PRICED TO SELL"!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Double berth forward. There is an open salon with galley starboard, head to port and a double berth midships. Companionway leads up to aft cockpit with engines under. Ladder leads up to raised bridge and walk around side decks.
- Main Salon Open layout Convertible dinette-lounge that converts to a double berth Galley Electric 2-burner stove Norcold dual voltage refrigerator Hot/cold water Master Stateroom Midship stateroom with double berth
- Vessel Details
- Deck The command bridge seats five. Padded foredeck sun lounges provide an ideal spot for sunbathing, easily reached via walk-around side decks. A fiberglass swim platform with ladder Electronics And Helm GPS Horizon Titan Plus VHF radio Apelco Depth Finder Electrical 12-volt DC/Group 27 batteries (3) 120 volt shore power system
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MerCruisers Inboard/Outboard Alpha 1 Stern drive -4.3L V6 - 210hp 3 Blade aluminum propellers (2) Bilge pumps 12-volt DC Marine Air reverse cycle compressor Hydraulic trim tabs
- Triple axle trailer with 10,000lb capacity included.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.