- 38 (ft.) 4 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Tiara 38’ is a prime example of a high quality, comfortable dual purpose express boat combining hardcore fishing capabilities with a beautifully crafted interior. Pressure Drop has been well-cared for and is ready to cruise and enjoy. Her gelcoat gleams and she is fitted out with the best electronics and equipment. This bimini top model offers the ability to open up the helm area for sun-worshippers.
She is easy to inspect anytime in Fort Lauderdale and is priced to sell!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With over six feet, seven inches of headroom, three opening foredeck hatches and six hullside portlights (with screens), the Tiara 3800 Open interior is large and well-lit. The starboard U-shaped lounge converts to an over-sized dinette with a hi-lo pedestal table or to a double berth. The lounge backrest flips up to make a pullman-style single berth. The AM / FM stereo is standard. The fully-equipped galley features a double bowl stainless sink, microwave oven, two-burner electric cooktop, AC / DC refrigerator / freezer, Corian countertop, lazy susan under the counter shelf unit, and plenty of over / under storage. The completely private owner's stateroom features a pedestal queen berth with storage below, accessed with the aid of a gas-assist lift. A large hanging locker, hullside convenience shelves, and private access to the head complete this retreat. The head has dual access from both the salon and owner's stateroom and offers a separate stall shower and molded Corian countertop and sink with vanity, mirror and storage above, and under-storage below. On deck, standard cockpit seating features an extra-wide back-to-back helm seat with wetbar and storage, and a curved companion lounge with cooler storage and aft-facing seat. An optional fold down transom lounge and ice maker are also available. The stepped cockpit features 147 square feet of entertaining or fishing space. Under the cockpit sole are large compartments for either cruising or fishing stowage, or both. Engines access is through an upper cockpit drop-down hatch, or through a lower cockpit electric hatch lift. Borrowing from the 5200 Express, the 3800 Open has a new custom electrical system, and also offers an optional generator, which includes a sound shield. The tilt-away helm features over 3.5 square feet of additional space for electronics.
- Accomodations and Layout
- “Plan A” layout features a large “U” shaped settee to starboard with a drop down Pullman style berth. The galley is to port. The master stateroom is forward with a double centerline bed and bath with a stall shower. The interior is paneled in rich teak with teak/holly flooring throughout and beige solid surface countertops in the galley and bath.
- Nova Kool fridge/freezer with ac/dc power Microwave oven 2 burner cooktop Coffee maker Sink Icemaker (helm area)
- Engine Room and Mechanical Systems
- Twin Cummins 480 hp diesel engines with ZF transmissions (600 hours) Teleflex engine controls Glendenning engine synchronizer Teleflex steering Racor fuel/water seperators (engines and genset) Fireboy fire suppression system Reverso oil changing system Vaccuflush head Shurflo freshwater pressure system Hot water heater Waste macerator with “Y” valve Marine air conditioning system (reverse cycle)
- Onan genset (445 hrs) Glendinning shorepower cable reel 50 amp shorepower cord 220/110 VAC distribution panel 12 VDC distribution panel Cummins electronic engine monitors Analog engine gauges Battery charger Batteries Interior lighting Exterior courtesy lights Arch mounted flood lights Navigation lighting
- Electronics and Entertainment
- Furuno 3D Navnet radar/sounder/plotter with an open array radar antenna and dual sounder transducers Icom M422 VHF radio Simrad AP22 autopilot Cell phone antenna Glomex TV antenna Clarion am/fm/cd player (salon) with XM radio (audiovox) and cockpit remote control Speakers in salon and aft deck area Panasonic TV with VCR
- Hull and Deck
- The helm area features an electrically sliding helm seat and an air conditioning duct for the driver. To port is an “L” shaped settee with a removable jump seat forward. Aft of the helm station is a wetbar/bait prep station with an icemaker. The cockpit area features 70 square feet of space with a large fishbox with macerator and livewell. The engine compartment is accessed centerline in the seating area through a deck hatch and can be electrically raised to expose the whole engine room. Two fuel tanks are located in the forward cockpit area with top access. (6) hullside portlights (3) deck hatches (salon and master stateroom) Swim platform with swim ladder Folding seating in transom area Stern facing cockpit seating Transom door Bimini top with stainless steel frame (tan sunbrella) Side and forward eisinglas enclosures Windshield with electrically opening center window Foredeck sunpad with stainless steel deck rails Maxwell anchor windlass Delta type anchor and chain Stainless steel anchor pulpit and deck railing Ritchie compass ACR remote spotlight Air horn Rupp 25’ outriggers (4) deck rodholders (6) arch mounted rodholders Port and starboard cockpit rod storage (lockable)
- The Tiara 38’ is a prime example of a high quality, comfortable dual purpose express boat combining hardcore fishing capabilities with a beautifully crafted interior. “Pressure Drop” has been well-cared for and is ready to cruise and enjoy. Her gelcoat gleams and she is fitted out with the best electronics and equipment. This bimini top model offers the ability to open up the helm area for sun-worshippers. She is easy to inspect anytime in Fort Lauderdale and is priced to sell!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Andy Kniffin at (954) 292-0629 cell, email@example.com for more details and appointments