- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
IN STOCK AT OUR DOCKS IN FORT LAUDERDALE!
Twin 300hp Yamaha XCA's. Electronic controls. Manufacturer Warrantied.
- IN STOCK - AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE PURCHASE
- We have 2 identical 1100 Open Outboard Editions in stock that will be both on display at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show and available for Sea Trials. Pricing is available upon request. Before or After FLIBS - Sea trials available for qualified buyers on short notice. Easy to inspect near downtown Fort Lauderdale on the New River. YACHT CAPTAINS & OWNERS - our models are pre-rigged with reinforced tow package so it makes a great yacht tender!! MUST VIEW TO APPRECIATE THE QUALITY & DESIGN
- ENGINE OPTIONS
- Max Rating - 2 X 350 hp (manufacturer determined by client) WE HAVE FOUND THAT THE IDEAL WEIGHT & POWER DISTRIBUTION IS TWIN 300S. For the 2 1100 Open Outboard Editions we have in stock in Fort Lauderdale, Florida we went with Yamaha which gives a top speed of 60mph
- Length: 9.99 m Overall Length: 11.37 m Overall Beam: 3.54 m Internal Beam: 2.37 m Weigth: 3000kg Tube Diameter: 64/65 cm Air Compartments: 6 Fuel Capacity: 750 lt Water Capacty: 160 lt
- Standard Configuration
- Carbon hard top Cabin with queen-size bed Teack Toilette with sink, shower and WC with black water tank Sink with cold water tap in cockpit Shorepower with battery charger Bow sundeck with cushion Stainless steel handrail Compass Electrical panel Battery cut-off switch Fuel tank Water tank Bilge pump (2) Horn Electric windlass with anchor Fresh water system with shower Electric inflator batteries Ice storage Porthole Lifebuoy storage Navigation lights Paddles Repair kit Manometer Bathing ladder Digital utilities management system Red Cushion
- Option List
- Hard top painted CD/iPod stereo with 4 speakers in cockpit and antenna Cockpit tables with supports Sundeck tent on cockpit and stern sunpad Inverter 12V 760 Electric boiler Automatic regulation of the pilot seat Chain counter Bow remote control for windlass Footrest for pilot with teak insert Cover for cockpit seats & stern sunpad Central cushion for stern sundeck Cushion set gray instead of standard red Navigation package: GPS 5" Garmin 521S with fishfinder & maps VHF Icom IC-M421
- Pirelli Mission Statement
- Ergonomics: Harmonizes forms in every detail, combined technology & functionality Style: A boat without compromises, from materials research to the study of lines, with the point of arrival being a consistent design route Design: Utilization of spaces, the combination of rationality and technologies, excellence in detail The Pirelli PZero is a sophisticated and versatile boat intended for those looking for an exciting boat providing the highest performance levels, but without compromising on comfort. Tubes in Hypalon Neoprene and a hull in GFRP combine with the uniqueness of the innovative solutions range. Top of the range in every aspect. Technology and design contribute to making all the spaces as liveable as possible. Each design has been created for a yachting experience at the highest level.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.