- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSD 4.2 350 S DTS Bravo 3 XR Axius Premium
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
NEW as of 2013 - the ultimate RIB.
I am pleased to introduce you to the Pirelli PZero 1400 Cabin Edition.
Available in both inboard Deisel or Gasoline Options.
Excellent Yacht Tender, Weekend Cruiser, Family or Party performance vessel.
Live the Pirelli Lifestyle!!!
- PRICES RANGE FROM 440,000 EURO UP TO 525,000 EURO Final pricing is determined by the following factors: Engine package - inboard gasoline or diesel Once these options have been determined a discounted price quote will be presented including a full options package. Each Pirelli PZero is custom built for the individual client. Additional information is available upon request including pictures, specs, options list, etc etc
- Engine Packages
- Gasoline : 2 * Mercruiser 8.2 MAG 430hp HO DTS Bravo 3 Axius Premium Diesel : 2 * Mercruiser QSD 4.2 350 DTS Bravo 3 XR Axius Premium Diesel : 2 * Volvo D6-400 DPR EVC-D Joystick
- Length - 13.79m Beam - 3.64m Tubes - .5m Air Compartments - 6 Fuel Tank - 760 liters Water Tank - 250 liters
- Standard Accessories
- • Electric engine room hatch and first bow sun deck peak • Toilette with semicircle glass sink, WC and boiler • AGM batteries for engines and utilities • Hide-away bitts • Compass • Electronic utility control unit • Stern shower with mixer • Electric inflator • Hard top • Cockpit floor lights • Navigation lights • Tilted driving mechanism • Mini-bar with 2 cockpit fridges • Bilge pump • 12V socket • Shore socket, battery charger, cable • Teak lining • 1000 W windlass with remote control, chain counter, anchor and chain • Electric pilot seat regulation • Battery cut-off switch • Cockpit tables complete with feet and supports • Awning • Horn • Stern bridge with peaks and hide-away bathing ladder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.