- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
There’s plenty of room for company with a custom adjustable companion helm seat with thigh-rise bolsters, curved lounger seat to port, and U-shaped aft seating with fiberglass storage base. The cockpit also offers a wet bar with stainless steel handrail and storage below.
A crescent-shaped sofa in the salon converts to a roomy bed for overnight guests. The salon also features a dinette table with designated storage. This broad, burl-trimmed dash places everything you need, right where you need it. Filled with Smartcraft diagnostics, waterproof electronic switch pads, and plenty of room for additional electronics, the captain has everything necessary for an enjoyable day on the water.
There’s plenty of room for family, friends and almost anything you care to bring onboard the sleek Sea Ray 320 Sundancer. You’ll have no trouble leaving your daily routine at the dock as you enjoy hours of relaxing fun on the water. For extended excursions, this stylish cruiser with its bold, new profile offers plenty of sleeping accommodations.
Faux granite countertops and the cherry wood package with Formica® cabinets add to the feeling of luxury. The galley also features a refrigerator, microwave, two-burner electric stove and lots of storage. From the salon, step down to the conversation area, which includes seating that converts to a double berth with slide-out base. Overnight guests will appreciate the privacy curtain here. The spacious V-berth sleeps two comfortably on the built-in island-style double bed with storage drawers below.
- The Sundancer interior is brightly lit and completely open. High-gloss cherry paneling and mirrored accents highlight a rich decor. The salon settee converts to a double, an island berth is forward, and the stateroom aft of the companionway doubles as a secondary conversation area/berth. Privacy curtains separate both sleeping areas from the main salon. The cockpit layout is arranged with U-shaped seating aft for four, a stylish dual helm seat with flip-up bolsters, and a full wet bar. There is abundant storage throughout the vessel. Forward center line berth with custom bedspread and pillows Marine AC/Heat Forward hanging locker Sunbrella carpet runners Flat screen TV with DVD player 6 Disc CD changer Clarion AM/FM CD player with IPod input AC/DC cabin lighting Crescent dinette seating Mid cabin u-shape seating converts to berth
- 30 amp shore power cord Dock Connections for TV/Phone 5kw FWC Kohler Generator Dual Battery Switches 6 gallon water heater Snap-in Cockpit Carpeting Acrylic Cabin Door U-shaped aft lounge w/ table Wet bar w/ Corian Countertop Electric Windlass 12 and 120 volt lighting throughout Reverse Cycle AC/Heat w/ digital control panel Hydraulic Engine Hatch Transom Door Built in Wine Bottle/Ice storage Filler cushion for aft table converts to large Sunpad Hot/Cold Freshwater Shower in cockpit/Swim platform Cockpit dinette table Cockpit refrigerator Port side lounge seat Double helm seat with flip-up bolster Cockpit speakers (4) Cockpit refrigerator
- Electronics & Helm
- Depth sounder Log-speedometer Compass GPS radar Raymarine l70 VHF DVD player CD player Cockpit speakers
- Kohler 5.0kw Automatic fire extinguisher system Batteries (4) Marine Battery Charger - Intelli-Power Electric engine hatch AC/ HEAT Remote spot light Transom stereo remote
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 350 MAGS MPI - Inboards
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.