- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A very well kept vessel with plenty of room for the whole family.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter through a large sliding door into a wide open and airy salon. Open to the galley and dinette with large windows and ample headroom. A full lower control station is located to starboard. Below and forward is a master stateroom with a full size bed and a full head and shower.
- Main Salon
- A large wide space with an L-shaped sofa and counter overlooking the galley and dinette below.
- Ample counter space and a 2-year-old Norcold refrigerator freezer along with a princess 2 burner stove. Room for 4 adults at the dinette makes for a comfortable place to prepare and eat a meal.
- Master Stateroom
- A full size bed in the forward Master stateroom is roomy and comfortable. Drawers, closets and a separate head entrance make it private and functional.
- An anchor and windlass on the bow with a spare anchor in the aft hatch. Stainless steel railings and hardware.
- Electronics and Helm
- The upper helm has a full complement of electronics. The lower has the basics but is still fully functional with gauges. Steering and controls 2 vhf radios Lowrance GPS fish finder Dash mounted CD/AM/FM stereo Twin helm chairs and a padded bench in the enclosed bridge
- Dual 30 amp circuits 2 Air conditioning units 3 batteries Battery Charger 6.5 kw generator (carburetor needs rebuilding)
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 350 HP Crusader engines with approximately 650 hours on hour meters. Manifolds and risers replaced 6 years ago and hardly used. VacuFlush system
- Brokers Comments
- The owner has the original manuals and documents. A clean and solid vessel in remarkable condition for its age. Well-kept and used infrequently. The owner is unable to keep the boat due to his age.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.