Current owners had planned to cruise the Bahamas and Keys but plans changed - It is time to SELL! This 2nd owner Hunter Legend is in "let's go sailing" condition! Recent additions include - Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot, Xantrex Freedom 25 Charger/Inverter, Macerator and a Uniden VHF. Sails are original, but the Harken Furler, Forestay, Dodger Isinglass, Running Rigging and 6 Gallon Water Heater were replaced in the last 5 years. XtaSea is spacious and comfortable - See for yourself!
- Vessel Walk-Thru Comfortable and spacious is what you notice when entering the main cabin. To your left you will find the galley. Just aft of the galley is a stateroom with a double bed and hanging locker. To the right of the galley is the head with a manual toilet and separate shower. Forward of the head is the nav station and seating along the starboard side. Along the port side is the settee with a table that can be converted to a double bed. Forward of the settee is the V-berth with additional storage cabinets.
- Dimensions LOA: 35'7" LWL: 29'10" Beam: 11'9" Max Draft: 4'6" Max Bridge Clearance: 54' Ballast: 4,800 lbs Displacement: 13,000 Tanks Fuel: 22 Gal/Diesel F/W: 64 Gal Holding: 25 Gal Engine & Mechanical Engine Make: Yanmar Engine Model: 3GM30F No Hour Meter Horse Power: 24 Alternator: Balmar 100 Amp (2008) Racor Fuel Filtering Controls: Morse Electronics/Navigation Autopilot: Raymarine ST6002 (2012) Depth: Raymarine ST60 Speed: Raymarine ST60 VHF: Uniden UM380, Cockpit (2012) VHF: Kenyon RT80, Navstation Magnetic Compass: Ritchie Stereo: Sony Marine w/CD 2 Cockpit Speakers Interior & Galley Staterooms: 2 Head: 1 Opening Ports/Hatches Fridge/Freezer: Waeco Cold Machine (2008) Stove/Oven: Hillerange 2-Burner Propane Double Sink, Stainless Electrical & Plumbing Switch Panel: AC/DC Batteries: Starting, 2 - Duralast 27DP-DL, House, 2 Discover 4D AGM Battery Charger/Inverter: Xantrex Freedom 25 (2012) Hot Water Heater: Atwood EHM6-SM, 6 Gal (2009) Toilet: Jabsco Manual Marine (2009) Macerator: Shurflow (2013) Sails & Rigging Sails: 110 Headsail & Main (Original) Furler: Harkin (2009) Running Rigging (2009) Forestay (2009) Winches: Barient 2 - 17, 2 - 24 Single Line Double Reefing fm Cockpit Ground Tackle & Safety Anchor: 2 - Fortress 16 lb, Bruce 10 kg Rode: Chain 60' w/100+' 3-Stnd, Chain 10' w/100+' 3-Stnd (2012) Bilge Pump: (1) Manual, (1) Automatic Electric (2012) Flares/Horn Lifejackets (4) Lifesling
- Broker Comments XtaSea is a great vessel for anyone wanting to get on the water and have fun. The spacious, well-planned interior, is suitable for the weekender or liveaboard . Sailing is set up for the "Single Hander" with a single line double reefing system leading to the cockpit. Many additions in the last 5 years - Auto Pilot, Furler, VHF Radio, Batteries, Water Heater, Balmar 100 amp Alternator, Macerator, Bilge Pump, Propane System and more! Spares include, filters, belts, impellers and clamps. Exclusions: Owners personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Out of State Buyers can buy and use their boat in Beautiful Florida for 180 Days With No Florida Sales Tax - Ask Me How! Clark Jelley Central Listing Agent C: 561-676-8445 Email: Clark@EdwardsYachtSales.com