- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Every once in a while an Owner takes a "NICE" boat and turns her into an "EXCEPTIONAL" boat. Such is the case with "DOWNTIME".
From her fresh hull and deck Awlgrip paint job (Done to make her look NEW!) to her new Outback Power Systems (inverter/charger, solar panels and wind generator) "Downtime" has been transformed from a weekender to a very capable Caribbean cruiser with all the amenities to make her a comfortable "home" on the water.
Here are just a few of her NEW features:
- Ultra-Leather upholstery
- 3/4 Cockpit enclosure
- High aspect davit system
- Garmin 740 "touch screen" color chartplotter/radar
- Six Trojan T-105 batteries
- LED lighting
- Dripless shaft seal
- Koldfront ice-maker
- All new wiring at panel to accommodate new charging systems
- Fresh bottom paint
- Master head
She is a "MUST SEE" Caribbean cruiser!
- Master Stateroom: Athwartship queen berth, storage bins @ head board, cabinets and shelving at berth foot, large hanging locker with cabinetry below, bulkhead mounted TV, window shades. Ensuite entry to master head, privacy doors to port and starboard with entry to salon and galley respectively Master Head: Portside entry from both master stateroom and salon. Corian topped vanity, mirrored medicine cabinet, storage cabinetry, separate shower stall with seat. Galley: To starboard at companionway base (see below) Nav Station: Portside with flip-top chart table, 12V and 110V panel, ample room for electronics, chart light Salon: U shaped dinette seating, all NEW 2012 Ultra-Leather bolstered upholstery, exceptional under Starboard settee storage, dinette converts to a double berth, wine cabinet, hullside locker and cubbie storage Starboard side. Long settee to port with 2 hullside lockers. Ample portlights and skylights make the salon light, bright and airy. Guest Stateroom: Double berth offset to starboard hideaway tool storage under berth top, 4 drawers and a locker under the berth, cedar lined hanging locker with cabinetry below. Ensuite private head with shower, Corian topped vanity, mirrored medicine cabinet and two storage cabinets Cockpit: Spacious arrangement with seating for six or more! This will definitely be the party boat in any anchorage!! Nice centerline dining table with drop-leafs, integral storage and drink holders. Walk-thru transom to spacious swim platform. High aspect dinghy davits provide easy access in and out of the cockpit.
- Adler Barbour 12V front & top loading refrigerator/ top loading freezer Koldfront ice maker Force 10 - 3 burner, propane stove w/ oven Origio microwave oven 70/30 Stainless steel sink (4) Drawers Pot/Pan storage Overhead dish rack Hullside locker with shelf over Corian countertops Storage cabinetry Propane solenoid Dedicated propane locker
- Raytheon 7000+ autopilot (re-conditioned 2012) Raytheon ST60 wind speed, depth (2012) Interphase twin scope forward seeking depth sounder NEW Garmin 740 touchscreen color chartplotter/radar Raytheon 53 VHF Suunto 5" compass JVC stereo/CD with 4 speakers 20" LED flat screen TV in salon 15" Flat screen TV in master stateroom
- 6 -6V Trojan T-105 batteries (NEW), 1- group 27 engine start Outback 2812 Pure Sine inverter/charger ( NEW 2012) 2 -225 Watt solar panels w/ Outback 60 amp MPPT charge controller 500 watt wind generator w/ controller (NEW 2012) All NEW LED lighting (12 fixtures) except for deck & steaming light ( 2012) Outback monitoring system Blue Seas battery monitor
- (2) Marine Air reverse cycle AC/heat systems - 16k &7K BTU's PSY Dripless shaft seal (NEW 2011) Racor fuel filters Showers sumps All new wiring at power panel to accommodate new charging systems (2012) 1-1/4 S/S shaft turning a 3 blade bronze prop Rule 1500 GPH bilge pump Tank monitor system (2) Manual heads w/ deck fitting and par macerator - Master head is NEW BC Fire extinguishing system
- Sails, Rigging, Winches
- All sails were reconditioned at Mack Sails in 2012 and are in good condition. Sloop Rig - 2 Dacron Sails Genoa on Furlex Furling Selden Roller Furling Main All lines lead aft thru spinlocks Mainsheet Traveler Manual Boom Vang Stainless Wire Standing Rigging Aluminum Deck Stepped Mast (4) Lewmar self tailing winches Lewmar 48 ST Two Speed Primaries
- Deck & Cockpit
- 35# Delta with all chain rode Anchor davit Simpson Lawrence electric windlass 3/4 Cockpit enclosure Strataglass dodger Isenglass side curtains Cockpit shower Cockpit cushions Walk-thru transom to swim platform, swim ladder Deck down light Two solar vents Lifesling system Aqua Pro 10'2" aluminum RIB Custom dinghy davits All S/S davit arch and supports (note high dinghy capability) (6) Life jackets Fenders & lines USCG approved safety package
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- Seller's just flat out know how to take care of a boat. They have turned "Downtime" from a coastal cruiser into a very capable offshore passage maker with all the comfortable features of "home". From her complete Awlgrip paint job (deck and hull) to her fresh bottom paint, she represents the finest 410 on the market. This is a boat that will not disappoint the most critical Captain or Admiral. Please allow us the opportunity to "show off" Downtime. You'll be impressed! Bottom painted completely in Nov 2012 4 coats Awlgrip - No reason, Owner just wanted it "PERFECT"! (white deck) NEW boot stripe 11/12 - Black, very striking exterior Bottom 11/12 - Ships ablative paint, 2 coat, 3rd at waterline
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info