- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Wellcraft’s 290 Coastal has been a much sought after vessel for its versatility, creature comforts, & fishability. Powered by Twin Yamaha four strokes makes her one of the most economical boats in her class. RC’s has been marina maintained, and well taken care of by her loyal owner. In addition to the many factory standards, she is well outfitted with electronics, custom cover, & fresh bolsters were added recently. Her cabin sleeps 6, between a V-berth, bunks and aft cabin. She boasts many upgrades & updates. Don’t miss your opportunity to own a well-maintained New England vessel. Owner is moving up! Call today to schedule your showing!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 290 Coastal features a port side entry from the swim platform, into the spacious cockpit, boasts fold down aft bench seat, dual in-deck fish boxes, a 42gal livewell which doubles as an aft facing seat, and coaming bolsters 360deg’s. Equipped with a full bridge enclosure, she is sure to keep you out on the water longer and dryer should the weather turn. On the bridge, she has a wide helm seat and wraparound companion seat which seats 2-3. Cabin Entry is to port. The well-equipped galley is to port, with the convertible dinette forward, while the full stand-up head is to starboard. Just like all Wellcraft’s there is ample storage throughout.
- Kenyon Electric/Alcohol Stove Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Corian Counters w/ Molded Sink
- SS Deck hardware throughout Swim Ladder Portside Transom Door Swim Platform Bow Pulpit w/Windlass Grab Rails Throughout Rod Holders Throughout Factory Hardtop w/ Rocket Launchers
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno GPS/Chartplotter Furuno Fishfinder Raymarine c70 multifunction display w/ radar VHF Radio Compass Bennett Trim Tabs Windlass
- 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout Windlass Bow Mounted Spotlight Pre-Wired For Genset
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yamaha F225's w/ 700 Problem Free Hours
- Brokers Comments
- Exceptionally well kept. Owner is looking to go bigger. Full custom winter cover.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.