- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
All New SIMRAD electronics package at Both Lower and Upper Stations
All New Polycarbonate Glass Enclosure on Bridge
New TV's Throughout, New Refrigerators and New Radios
Very Clean and Well Maintained 2004 57' Carver Voyager Pilothouse
Bottom Job and Prop Speed applied as well as 12 NEW Underwater Lights
Everything about the Carver 570 Voyager Pilothouse is impressive.
From the beautifully sculptured lines of its compelling exterior, to the extraordinarily spacious bridge, to a cabin that dares to rival the amenities of the finest custom yachts, the 570 is designed to inspire admiration. It blends superior structural integrity with exquisite style and comfort. And with its remarkable fuel capacity, the 570 is able to cruise farther than other yachts in its class. The roomy flybridge offers generous seating, including two doublewide lounges and a wraparound portside lounge that seats seven.
There's also a full wetbar with available icemaker and refrigerator, available Jenn-Air grill, captain's chair, beautifully designed control console, and afterdeck storage for a dinghy up to 10 feet long. The large 70-square-foot cockpit provides overhead sun and weather protection, plus convenient side deck stairways and a sliding glass door leading to the cabin.
The 570's super-spacious salon offers the ultimate in living space, with extra-large, frameless windows to let in plenty of light. Elegant furnishings provide comfort. Three staterooms offer superb sleeping accommodations and the exquisite high-gloss cherry wood bulkheads, cabinetry and trim provide an elegant flair. With a spectacular pilothouse that includes comfortable Ultraleather seating, owners will be able to cruise through all kinds of conditions with guests by their side. For convenience, there's an inside companionway and door leading from pilothouse to bridge, and a handy sliding starboard access door.
- Customized TV Cabinet with a 60” LCD Installed L-Shaped Ultra Leather Sofa Settee – folds out Sliding entry door with screen Wooden lower blinds throughout Foldout Coffee Table Cherry Gloss Wood Cabinetry Panasonic 27” TV Clarion XMD3 AM, FM, CD with SAT Radio SAT TV Sony DVD Surround Sound with Bose Speakers
- Breakfast Bar with Stools Granite Counter Tops, U-Shaped Double Sink Sub Zero Refrigerator/Freezer with icemaker 3 Burner Princess Stove (N.U.) Gourmet Princess Oven (N.U.) Sharp Microwave / Convection Oven Built in Coffee Maker (N.U.)
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Berth with Drawers Beneath Mirrored Ceiling Built in Dresser Cedar Lined Locker with Safe Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Wooden Blinds Accent and Reading Lights Washer / Dryer Air Condition
- Master Head
- Ensuite Head with Vanity and Mirror Private Enclosed Head (VacuFlush) Private Enclosed Shower with Tub
- VIP Stateroom
- Double Berth with Drawers Below Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Panasonic Flat screen TV Flexvision DVD A/C Accent and Reading Lights Private Entry to Head
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin Bunks Cedar Hanging Locker Accent and Reading Lights A/C
- Guest Head
- Granite Counter Tops VacuFlush Head Full Walk-in Shower Ample Storage
- Located Up and Forward of Salon and Galley Large L-Shaped Sofa Side Access Door to Deck Recessed Lighting Access Hatch to Bridge Centerline Helm Station
- Electronics & Helm
- All New Top of the Line Simrad Electronics Package Installed at Both Lower and Upper Helm Stations. Depthsounder Log-speedometer Repeater(s) Navigation center Plotter Autopilot Compass GPS VHF Radar TV set DVD player Radio CD player Cockpit speakers
- Remote Search Light Bow & Stern Thrusters Voyager Onboard Camera System Clarion AM / FM CD Stereo Captain Seat at Helm Large L-Seating with Table Electronic rotating Seat Bench Seating Hard Top Full Polycarbonate Enclosure Raritan Icemaker Wet Bar BBQ Grill – Jen Air Electric Wine Cooler Bridge A/C Tender Davit
- Main Deck
- Customized Fishing Station installed on Swim Platform 3500 Windlass Anchor with 200’ 2 Retractable 50 AMP Shore Power Connections Hot & Cold Shower at Transom Bow Sunpad
- Aft Deck
- Bench Seating Across Back Storage Under Seating Ladder to Bridge Engine Room Access Stereo Controls Large Swim Platform Swim Ladder
- Upon its arrival to New Zealand the vessel was outfitted with a Universal Converter and is compatible for travel around the world. Shore power inlet Kohler 22KW Generator Inverter
- Twin Volvo D12-675 HP Kohler Generator 22KW – 650 Hours Racor Filters Oil Change System Full Engine Room Camera System
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- New Cockpit cushions Swimming ladder Cockpit shower Davits - 600lbs
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.