- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Attractive styling and built to Sea Ray’s standards, the 340 Sundancer is a superb entertainment platform with a wide open interior and spacious cockpit design. High performance, comfort and quality are beautifully combined in one sleek cruising package. Powered by twin 7.4L MPI MerCruiser V-drives, the 340 Sundancer is the ticket that will let you discover a whole new world of boating. Her sleeping accommodations for six means that family and friends can go right along with you. “Pier Pressure” has the desirable dinette layout which provides face to face seating down below. The 340 is an all time best selling model for Sea Ray.
- Main Salon
- Dinette layout Cherry interior Central Vacuum Air conditioning and heat Television Six pack CD player Vacuflush head system
- Countertop, Corian Handrail Lighting Microwave Outlet Power Vent Refrigerator Storage Stove Trash Receptacle
- Master Stateroom
- Island bed Hanging locker Storage
- Bottom Paint Bow & Stern Eyes Bow Rail Cleats Color Schemes Deck Fill Plates Drain Plugs Gel-Coat Graphics Handrails Hatches Lights Portlights Resin Rub Rail Shrink Wrap Storage Swim Platform Thru-Hull Fittings Toe Rail Vent System Windshield Windshield Wipers
- Electronics & Helm
- Compass VHF radio Garmin 10” color plotter w/transducer
- Two 50’ 30 amp shore power cords Westerbeke 4.5 KW Generator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin fresh water cooled 454 Mag MPI’s w/new manifolds and risers at 475 hours.
- Broker's Comments
- “Pier Pressure” stands tall in every way. New exhaust w/just 100 hours.
- Two spare props, never mounted and full coats guard package, dock lines included with sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.