(LOCATION: Ft. Lauderdale FL) The Gulfstar 50 Ketch is a big blue water sailing yacht with classic good looks, tons of room, and teak interior. Built to carry you where ever you want to go comfortably, safely, and in style, she has served her owner well and is ready to be retrofitted for a new owner.
She features a large deck with extended bow pulpit, anchor with chain, and windlass. The spacious center cockpit has ample seating, pedestal with wheel, and bimini top with dodger. She is designed to look good and sail well with graceful lines and solid build. Her rigging had been updated, her bottom freshly painted and blister-free, and she was re-powered in 2005 with a 100-hp Yanmar diesel engine.
The interior features teak bulkheads and trim. Amidships is an open salon with facing settees, convertible dinette, and dining table. There are teak cabinets to storage everything you need for an extended cruise or the necessities for living aboard. There is a nav station with chart table. Across from the the dinette is a full galley with pass through. This 50 has three private staterooms. Forward is the guest stateroom with v-berth, captain's cabin to starboard, and aft is the master stateroom with double berth.
This 50' Gulfstar is designed for circumnavigation with the room to live aboard. Electronic/navigation features include: Furuno 24-mile Radar, CPT Wheel-mounted Autopilot, Depth Sounder, Wind Display, and Compass. Whether as a project boat or a renovation, the future is promising for this blue water cruiser. Her classic style lends itself to reliving a time gone by. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Forward Guest Stateroom with V-Berth with Filler Cushions Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Hanging Lockers for Extended Cruises Open Salon with Facing Settees Center Dining Table Nav Station with Chart Table Captain's Cabin with two Single Berths L-Shaped Galley Master Aft Cabin with En Suite Head
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Rails Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Rode Walkaround Main Deck Three Opening Hatches Forward Center Cockpit with Bimini and Dodger Ample Seating Helm Pedestal with Wheel Steering Aft Deck Hatch for Master Cabin Blister Job in 1997 - Prior to Circumnavigation Bottom Paint June 2012 - No Blisters New Thur Hulls July 2012
- Sails & Rigging
- New Mainsail 2011 Upgraded Rigging 2008
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Re-Powered in 2005 100-hp Yanmar Diesel Engine Upgraded Shaft - Autoprop Rewired with New Panel in 2010
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno 24-mile Radar CPT Wheel-mounted Autopilot Depth Sounder Wind Display Compass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.