- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
2000 48’ Ocean Yachts Open Fisherman.
This nicely appointed 2 Stateroom Vessel provides comfortable accommodations for Fishing/Diving Day Trips or long excursions for the family. The Galley and Salon will make anyone feel right at home with large Corian Countertops and Large L Shaped Salon couch to relax in.
The Perfect Vessel for the Extreme Fisherman or Scuba Diver to enjoy the open seas and cruise the Islands. With a Large Cockpit and Blue Water Fighting chair, this provides a great fish fighting platform to reel in the Big Game. A Transom Entry/Tuna Door as easy on/off for the Scuba diving expeditions.
With a Tuna Tower to spot the big fish and the Double Spreader Outriggers to send out more lines, this boat is one to look at in person.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering this 48’ Open Sport fisherman from the transom door you enter into a very large cockpit with a Blue Water Fighting Chair. In the cockpit there are Engine Controls, Bait Prep Stations, Cockpit sink and livewells. Going up 3 Steps you enter into the Bridge/Helm area which has seating for up to 10 people. Upon entry into the Salon from the Helm area you will notice in the spacious salon to port an L-Shaped Couch and to Starboard a Wet Bar with Sink. Forward to port if the open Galley with full Corian Countertops and Teak Wood Throughout. The Master Stateroom is Forward with a Head, Vanity and Separate Shower Stall. To Aft of the vessel is the Guest VIP Stateroom with Oversized Twin Berths, one each to port and starboard side.
- Main Salon
- Carpet and Teak Wood Throughout 4 Step Entry in Salon from Bridge L Shaped couch with Storage underneath 19” Phillips TV/VCR combo Salon Wet Bar with EZ Select Beverage Server Main Control Panel AM/FM Radio and Speakers Corian Countertops throughout
- The Galley aboard this 48’ Ocean Open Sport fisherman has ample storage with six cabinets overhead and 7 drawers below. Items in the Galley include: Corian Countertops Built in Sink with Soap Dispenser and Spray Handle Faucet 2 Burner Stove Sub Zero Refrigerator Sub Zero Freezer Microwave Oven Central Vac System Trash Compactor Clothes Dryer and Washer Linoleum Flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is forward with its Private entry into the Head and Shower. The Master is a Queen Berth. The Master Stateroom has its own AC/Heat unit and controls. There are also speakers for music located on port and starboard side and a TV/VCR combo unit to Starboard. The Master Stateroom has 4 Storage Lockers as well as a cedar lined closet.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is located aft with oversized Twin Births on both the Port and Starboard Side. The Guest Stateroom has ample storage with a 6 Drawer Dresser, and overhead lockers Port and Starboard side. There is also a cedar lined closet. The Guest Room boasts 6 Overhead Rod Holders.
- Deck & Cockpit
- This 48’ Ocean Open Sport fisherman boasts a large cockpit for fighting the Big Game Fish or just room for entertaining with Friends. Easy Entry for Scuba Diving and Reeling in large fish with a transom Tuna Door. Cockpit Engine Control Station Rupp Double Spreader Out Riggers Blue Water Fighting Chair Coaming Pads 10 Flush Deck Mount Rod Holders 10 Mounted Rod Holders Rupp Center Rigger Bait Freezer Large Live Bait Well 60 Transom Mounted 2 Large In Floor Fish Boxes Bait Prep Station Cockpit Sink Port and Starboard Tackle Storage with 4 Drawers each Salt Water Washdown Fresh Water Washdown Refrigerated Port Side Fish Box Windlass Anchor Bow Rail Navigation Lights Horn Mounted Hand Rails Flush Fill Caps Engine Entry from the cockpit Seating for 10 Guests in the spacious Helm/Bridge area that is covered with a large fiberglass top and EZ2CY glass forward and port and starboard. There is also an icemaker and Refrigerator located on bridge. Mounted on Hard Top (1) SWITLIK 6 Person Capacity Life Raft.
- Electronics & Helm
- Located at the Helm Glendinning EB0762 Electronic Engine Controls CAT Digital Gauges Raymarine Tridata ST-60 Simrad AP22 Northstar 951X Chartplotter Furuno FCV 582L Fish Finder SSB Radio ICOM 502 VHF Radios 64 Mile Furuno Radar Port & Starboard Volt Meters Port & Starboard Fuel Gauges Bilge Pump indicator Panel Ritchie Compass ACR Remote Spotlight Control Stereo System w/CD Player (2) Pompanette Captain’s Chairs Overhead Electrical Panel Command X-8Z Electric Dredge Reels 12 Volt Located up on the Tuna Tower Control Station and Wheel Furuno 1650WF GPS ICOM IC-M59 VHF
- Westerbeke 10KW EE195 Generator 12 Volt DC Electrical System 120 AC Electrical System Electrical Control Panel in Salon Electrical Bonding System 120 and 12 Volt Lighting Through Vessel both interior and exterior 50 AMP Shore Power (4) 8D Batteries 120 Volt Outlets Through Vessel
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Powered by Twin CAT 3196 Engines 660HP each with Glendinning EB0762 Engine Controls Halon Automatic Fire Extinguisher System Raw Water Sea Strainers 2 Fuel Tanks Engine Synchronizers Racor Fuel Filters Emergency Engine Stop Engine Hour Meter (1941 original) Bilge Blowers Engine Sound Insulation Engine Temp Alarm Hot Water Heater 6 Gallons Oil Pressure Gauges and Temp Gauges Mounted on Engines Bilge Pumps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: KEN BROOKS @ 772.631.6960 or email email@example.com VESSEL IS LOCATED IN : North Palm Beach, FL