- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Unique Sportfisher, with full Tuna Tower and twin Cummins 480 engines is a pristine example of a well kept and loved fishing machine.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Proven design, construction, craftsmanship and attention to detail is all integrated into the Carolina Classic 35. The result brings you predictable reliability, performance and value for the dollar. And speeds in excess of 40 mph. From the comfortable, detailed appointments in the cabin to the unstoppable powerplant lurking below, every inch of the 35 is a reflection of a rugged marine design heritage. Fishing is everything to a 35. The spacious helmdeck L-Lounge gives easy access to a fully equipped fishing platform featuring tackle stations, in-deck fish boxes, rodholders, plenty of storage space, command tower and the optional live well on the transom. In all, the most solid, stable weapon for trophy fishing yet produced. Then again, fishing isn't everything to a 35. Evenings out and weekends at sea demand comfort and convenience. Below, you'll find 6'4" of headroom housing amenities such as a powerful central HVAC system, a full stand-up shower, functional head, fully appointed galley including sink, stove, microwave and spacious double berth and settee.
- Large cabin/stateroom area with Queen-Size Master Berth Leather sofa seating 6'4" headroom Sleeping accommodations for four Ample storage Large Head w/Vacu-flush freshwater toilet, vanity and shower Entertainment center w/ TV, VCR Air conditioning/heating Dinette area Recessed halogen lighting
- Galley down w/ Corian counter tops Electric two-burner cooktop Microwave oven AC/DC refrigerator/freezer Pressurized dockside fresh water system Hot/cold water sink
- Raymarine GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine Fish finder Second station pick-up in tower for above Icom M602 25w VHF radio VHF in tower w/ remote speaker Sony MRC2 AM/FM/CD stereo Sony speaker system
- Electrical and Mechanical
- Westerbeke 5KW generator Cruisair # SMX package A/C unit 5000 40 amp automatic battery charger Triple HD marine batteries Hot water heater Vacu-flush marine head Battery parallel switch 30 amp 110v dockside power Cable/Phone hook-up Digital engine monitor system Fuel computer Simpson- Lawrance windlass Windshield wipers (3) Spreader lights Trim tab switches at helm and tower Engine oil pre-lubber change system Electric/Hydraulic hatch lift Fire-Boy automatic engine room extinguisher system 3 bilge pumps Thermal/Acoustical engine room insulation Engine synchronizer Galvanic zinc saver-2 isolator system Algae-X fuel bacteria elimination system Engine room lights
- Huge comfortable cockpit Twin in-deck fish boxes w/macerator pumps Transom door Swim platform Rod holders recessed in gunnels (6) Bait prep station w/ sink Fresh / salt water wash-downs Tackle cabinets and storage Rocket launcher rod holders in rail of tower Insulated cockpit drink box Night lighting under gunwales
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Or Chris Hirshberg Cell: 202-550-3788 Sales Office: 941-757-1365 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht