- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Island Fever is proudly for sale by her loving owner's and ready for her next adventure. During her current ownership she has seen many upgrades and updates to include newer Garmin electronics, Amtico flooring in the living areas, newer window treatments, headliner and soft goods to modernize her beautiful interior. All service is reported up to date as seller personally maintains Island Fever. The Riviera 39 Convertible is a very capable and confident convertible as Island Fever has seen use throughout Florida and the Bahamas. Island Fever is equipped with additional custom features which are available upon request. Please review her list of full specifications for further information.
- Stepping into the salon from the large cockpit one finds an open inviting area for entertaining or just lounging after a day of fishing and cruising. To port is a large settee with ample seating and filler for convertible berth and to port is a lounge, custom table, and storage. The area is open and bright and includes custom window shades. Moving forward the entertainment center is located to starboard while the galley is adjacent to port down two steps at mid-level. The galley is open and user friendly allowing owners to still be included in the salon conversations while preparing meals. The galley includes all items necessary to prepare great meals at or away from the dock. Continuing forward the guest stateroom includes a full sized berth which can be converted to a bunk and is located to starboard. Storage is plentiful and access is great. Adjacent and to port is the large head and stand up shower stall. The over-sized area includes a large vanity and the shower stall is larger than expected and typical of much larger yachts. Private access is offered to the owners cabin via a door. Continuing forward is the owner's cabin with center-line berth, lots of storage, and comfortable accommodations.
- Upgrades and Custom Features
- Below is a representative list of items that have been upgraded during current ownership. Garmin Electronics Amtico Flooring Shades and window treatments headliners upholstery Autopilot and pump custom table custom Release teak ladder-back helm chairs leaning post 50 Amp service custom fighting chair custom television enclosure Lee outriggers live-well cockpit shower freshwater washdown saltwater washdown
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- As a lifelong boater, accomplished sport fisherman, spear fisherman, and diver; count on Jason’s knowledge and experience to guide his clients towards the best boat to meet their needs. Allow Jason to prove his reputation for client satisfaction through consultation on all aspects of boating from fishing, diving, cruising, destinations, and yacht/equipment comparison. Jason has been a consistent industry top producer and attributes his success to his constant research of market data and product knowledge. Jason enjoys the challenges of brokerage in difficult markets and is confident in his ability to satisfy his clients in the purchase and sale of their first or fifteenth yacht. Jason prides himself in his ability to negotiate through the ever-growing masses of market data to provide his clients with the best information to base their purchasing and selling decisions. Jason is a life-long learner and continually attends professional meetings and seminars to further his product knowledge, keep up to date with the latest laws and regulations, and to develop ways to continually improve the yachting industry. As a member of the Florida Yacht Broker's Association (FYBA), Yacht Broker's Association of America (YBAA), and one of few Certified Professional Yacht Broker's (CPYB), Jason is continually seeking knowledge in order to better serve the clients of Sarasota Yacht & Ship. As with the rest of the SYS team, Jason is committed to doing whatever it takes to satisfy the needs of clients. "Please call on me day or night for any of your boating needs." (941) 345-3200 or email@example.com