- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Bleu Heaven is a fine example of Beneteau's craftsmanship of an aft cockpit sailing vessel. She is equipped with a 4.2 ft draft for easy gunk-holing and ICW cruising, Solar Panels, and a dinghy to explore the islands of the Bahamas. Here is a great opportunity to own a very nice Beneteau 370 with her beautiful varnish interior and a fantastic layout with tremendous storage. 2 excellent private staterooms and a huge head with separate shower that you can actually fit in. When under sail the hard top Bimini, that actually lets you see the mainsail, is just fantastic to keep the cockpit shaded and cool. Click on full specs to see what awaits you on Bleu Heaven.
- This two cabin model has a V-berth that is a much larger with great headroom. The berth measure 6'6" long by 6"6" wide wide at the foot. There is a a hanging locker at the starboard and a storage locker to port. Port and Starboard there is an open shelving running the length of the berth. Moving aft through a privacy door, one finds the main cabin with a terrific galley to port that has great storage & good counter top areas (See Pictures). To Starboard is the Salon with a spacious U-shaped seating. Aft of the galley on the port side is the heart of the vessel - a forward facing Nav Station. Opposite to starboard of the companionway is a spacious head and a voluminous shower stall with sink and seating with an innovative wet locker. Moving from the head back to starboard and behind the the nav station you will find the entrance to a larger aft cabin. Classic Beneteau woodwork and good ventilation make Bleu Heaven seem larger that she is.
- Raytheon ST 4000 Autopilot New 2007 Raymarine C-80 Chartplotter w/GPS New 2004 Stard Horizon VHF w/ram w/ AIS Receiver to Chartplotter New 2012 Plastimo 5" Olympic 135 Compass Autohelm Tridated mounted on Port Cockpit Bulkhead Autohelm Wind ST 50 Sony Am/FM Stereo w/MP3/CD (4) Bose Speakers in Salon (2) Jensen Speakers in Cockpit
- Volvo 28hp @2300rpms Model -868622 ( See Pictures Very Clean) New 2003 Beeds Series 2000 White Gauges and Sending Units, Water Temp/Oil Pressure/Volt Meter New in 2006 Engine Hours 1385 (See Picture) Primary Fuel Filter Is a Racor R-24S Spin-On Canister w/Clear Bowel Mounted on Port Engine Aft Wall. Secondary Fuel Filter on Front of the Engine NAPA 3358 Spin-On Canister Aqua Lift Vetus Type Wet Exhaust System (Muffler) Volvo Larger Turbo Saltwater Pump installed Nov 2005 Heat Exchanger and Hot Water Lines New 2006 Dripless Packing New 2012 Max Prop Feather Propeller
- Fridgomatic 8493 12v Fridge w/freezer 21x21x21 3 Burner Stove & Oven Propane, gimbaled Double Stainless Steel Sink Hot & Cold Water 6.4 gallon Isotherm Hot water Heater New 2006, w/Heat Exchanger Shurflo 3.0 gph Fresh Water Pump New 2012 Whale Gusher Mk3 Salt Water Foot Pump
- Electrical (A.C. System)
- Mermaid M-16C-R,16,5000 btu Air Conditioning w/reverse cycle for Heat Mermaid Digital Climate Technology Control Mount Port behind V-Berth Door March LC-3cp MD 120 volts pump for Air Conditioning (2) Marinco 120v 30amp Shore Power inlet, one mounted fwd in anchor locker and the other aft. (2) 30amp Power Cord 15 amp to 30amp adpater Main Breaker (2) double pole, one wired before the inverter second wired after the inverter Outlets: (5) V-berth port, Galley port, Navigation Station, Aft Cabin to port, GFCI outlet in Head. Galvantic Isolator: Guest # 2433p w/Indicator lights installed navigation seat
- Electrical (D.C. System)
- Engine Start Battery Group 31 3 House Batteries Group 31 6 DC Fans Beneteau 15 Breaker Panel Freedom Marine 2000 Inverter and Charger 100amp Xantrex Battery Monitor awith Remote Inverter Switch Cruising equipment Amp Hour +2 Meter Power Max 125 amp Alternator Divi-Charger Marine battery 140amp Isolator Solar Panels: 2 x100 watts New 2011 Mounted on Hard Bimini, there is additional 2 panels 40 watts each mounted just forward on either side of the mast Pro-Star 15 Regulator Charger Controller (Solar Panels) 12 Volt Outlet at Nav Station
- Rigging, Sails
- Standing Rigging New in 2005 Furling Mast, Doulbe Spreaders w/Racked Back Wings Shrouds 1x19 Stainless Steel Boom Vang (2) Lewmar 43 Chrome/Bronze 2 Speed Self-Tailing Winch (1) Lewmar 30 Chrome/Bronze 2 Speed Self-Tailing Winch (5) Rope Clutches Port Cabin Top (5) Rope Clutches Starboard Cabin Top North Roller Furling Head Sail 135% w/Blue Sumbrella UV Furling Main Sail w/ Vertical Battens New 2011 Forespar Whisker Pole Mounted on Mast Code Zero New 2010 Cruising Spinnaker in ATN Sock
- Bottom Paint in Jan 2012 Goit 308.10 Aluminum Windlass Anchor Platform, Custom Bow 1-1/2" Aluminum "U" w/Center Divider for Two Nylon Rollers. Well Supported on Deck & Short Bob-stay to Bow (See Picture) Davits: Custom Aluminum Dinghy Davit/aft Bimini/Antenna Arch, (2) Ronstan five-part Pulley Blocks Dinghy Lift System w/Clam Line Locks and Lines Cockpit Top (Hard Bimini), Custom Aluminum Framed Whole Cockpit Arched Top with White Pro-Trim heat Reflective Har Top with Sky-Vista Smoked Ports gives the Helm View of the Sails. (2) Bomar 10"x10" dark Lexan Opening Hatches FWD for Ventilation when Cockpit Encloser is in Place. Enclosure is a Light Blue Sumbrella Trimmed Isinglass Slide in. Dodger Slide-in light Blue Sumbrella trimmed Isinglass front window has "Smiley-Face" zippered Center opening Dinghy West Marine 310 Rib (10'2") with Johnson 15hp 2 Stroke Outboard Anchors: Port, 35 Super Max w/5/15HT Galvanized Chain Shackled to 100' of Chain to 300ft of rode Starboard Anchor Bruce 33lbs w/Stainless Steel Swivel to 100' of H/T Galvanized Chain tp 150ft of Rode Stowed (under V-berth) Danforth 30lb w/200ft of Rode Life Lines Replaced 2005 Cockpit Cushions (See Picture) Cockpit Table with Leaves (See Picture) 8 Life Jackets 1 Throw-able Flares (3) Fire extinguishers Mooring Lines and Fenders
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Rusty Hightower, (941) 730-7207