- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
1988 Tiara 36 Open. Outstanding condition, full tuna tower with controls. Plan A, centerline berth. Extensively upgraded and updated. New electronics, exterior canvas and enclosure. New interior soft goods including genuine leather upholstery, teak and holly sole, new generator and new Zodiak with new 15hp Mercury.
- Plan A, Centerline island berth, head and stall shower aft to port. Convertible U-shaped dinette to starboard. Synthetic teak and holly sole. (2) Flat screen TV’s. Genuine leather upholstery.
- U-shaped galley to port with 2-burner range Microwave oven Refrigerator/freezer Spacious storage lockers Interior vacuum unit AM/FM/CD/MPS stereo – int/ext speakers
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Centerline island berth Teak cabinetry Tommy Bahama decor
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- 2012 Raytheon C-120 Low range sonar - interphase Standard VHF radio (2) Garmin plotter/GPS Map 441 (2) Hailer system
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Dual 30amp shower power service (120V) 12V Ship’s service 30amp battery charger 8KW Westerbeke generator 15.7 hrs (new 2012) All new 12V switches/breakers in console
- Center mounted live bait well with teak cover
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Custom tuna tower with full controls Fish sink/bait cabinet
- 1988 Tiara 36 Open. Outstanding condition, full tuna tower with controls. Plan A, centerline berth. Extensively upgraded and updated. New electronics, exterior canvas and enclosure. New interior soft goods including genuine leather upholstery, teak and holly sole, new generator and new Zodiak with new 15hp Mercury.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent William Palmer at (949) 642-5735 / mobile: (760) 809-6333 or e-mail: email@example.com