- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Nereia is a very well-maintained, classic Baba designed by Robert Perry and built by Ta Shing. She is in turn-key condition with numerous recent updates. Seller's plans have changed, so she is now offered for sale.
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Overview
- Nereia is a very well-maintained, classic Baba designed by Robert Perry and built by Ta Shing. She is in turn-key condition with numerous recent updates. Seller's plans have changed, so she is now offered for sale.
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the salon from the cockpit down the companionway, you find the galley to port, quarter berth and nav station to starboard, wet locker and seating with teak table further forward to starboard and seating to port. The head is to starboard and then the master stateroom is forward.
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Accommodations
- Nereia offers a master stateroom forward with a queen size berth with customized folding mattress and comforter, a quarter berth starboard aft and two settee berths in the salon. The head is located to starboard just aft of the master stateroom. There is teak joinery throughout with rounded corners, 12 opening ports, Alpenglow interior lights and customized lighting in every locker.
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Salon
- Nereia's salon offers L-shaped seating with a large teak table to starboard and benchseat to port. There is a wet locker just aft of the starboard seating and then a nav station and quarter berth all the way aft. The galley is port aft and the engine compartment is under the cockpit/salon steps. There is teak joinery throughout, but with the deck prisms, side ports and overhead deck hatch, the salon is very light and airy.
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Galley
- The galley is located port aft in the salon and is very functional. - Seaward Hillerange 3-burner gas cooktop and oven - 2 X 20lb propane tanks in cockpit storage for galley and stainless steel Magma BBQ grill - Adler/Barbour Super Cold refrigerator/freezer - water/air cooled - Stainless steel double sink with new gooseneck faucet and soap dish - Seagull water purification system - Storage drawers and cabinets
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Dining
- Nereia offers L-shaped seating to starboard in the salon with a large teak table and there is a folding teak table in the cockpit.
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is located forward and offers a queen size berth (customized folding mattress and comforter), 3 portlights and overhead deck hatch for plenty of natural light and ventilation, hanging locker, reading lights, storage cabinets and drawers. The head is just aft of the master stateroom to starboard.
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Cockpit
- The cockpit offers wrap around seating with cushions, Edson console and folding teak table, teak decking and cap rails, stainless steel hand rails, full Bimini (2009) and both Textilene and Eisenglass enclosures, awnings and covers and Bose speakers. There is also a stainless steel Radar arch with wind generator support and outboard motor lift.
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Audio/Visual Equipment
- - Naxa 20" flat screen TV in the salon (New) - Sony AM/FM/CD player in the salon (New) - JL Audio speakers in salon (New) - Bose speakers in the cockpit - Waterproof Ipod docking connection in the cockpit
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Electronics
- - Simrad AP20 autopilot - Ritchie magnetic compass - Navionics and C-Map electronic charts - Icom IC-M504 VHF - Qualcomm Globalstar satellite telephone system - Nautic barometer - Chelsea ships's clock and barometer
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Electrical System
- - 1800 watt Xantrex inverter - TrueCharge2 40 amp battery charger (2009) - Blue Seas VSM 422 Electrical system, bilge and tank monitor (2012) - Additional Blue Seas electrical panel (2012) - New Blue Seas battery switches (2012) - Blue Seas battery combiner/isolator (2012) - 2 X AGM 4D house batteries - Group 31 start battery - KISS wind generator (Recently serviced) - 2 X Kyocera solar panels - New seperated solar and wind charge controllers - Balmar remote regulator/display - Shore chord - GFCI outlets in galley and head - Separate anchor windlass AGM battery
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- - 1990 30 hp Perkins M35 diesel auxilliary with approximately 2050 hours - Dual 75/500MAX Racor fuel filters with pressure gauge - Hurth gearbox (2008) - Marineair 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system - PSS dripless shaft seal - Atlantic Marine stainless steel 6 gallon water heater - Pur80 3.5 gph watermaker - Spare parts inventory
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Deck Equipment
- - Maxwell anchor windlass with foot controls and remote at the helm (2012) - Manson anchor with 100' anchor chain and 200' nylon rode - Bow pulpit with stainless steel rails - Stainless steel stanchions with life lines - Deck prisms for loads of natural light below - Large teak trimmed butterfly deck hatch above the main salon - Teak decks re-caulked in 2008 - Four Dorades - Swim ladder - High gunnels
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Sails And Rigging
- - Harkin roller furling jib - Hood roller furling staysail - Quick disconnect staysail - 9 Lewmar winches (7 self-tailing) - 3 Dacron sails - main, jib, staysail - 1 spare mainsail - 1 extra 150lb jib - Doyle stackpak cradle cover (2006) - Stainless steel standing rigging - Keel stepped aluminum spar - Mainsail strong track - Canvas covers on all sails, hatches, winches, anchor windlass and BBQ
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Tender
- - 9' AB RIB dinghy (2007) with an 8hp Johnson 2-stroke outboard
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Fire/Safety Equipment
- - Sea Fire engine compartment fire suppression system - Lifesling Man Over Board Rescue device - Emergency survival kit - Medical kit
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Spare Parts Inventory
- - Balmar ARS-5-H Voltage Regulator - Various battery cables - 55 Amp Lucas Marine Alternator - 50 ft. Northstar cable for GPS - 1 1/2 " - 5 ft. sanitation hose - Manual foot air pressure pump - Extra line for Doyle Stack Pack - Mainsail - 100 ft. spool of 16/2 AGW electrical wire - Extension handle for dinghy motor - Misc. water hoses - Misc. electrical wires - Companion way hatch boards - Lee cloths for long passages - Bilge and shower pump parts - Toilet parts for Raritan - Various plumbing fittings - Anchor ball dayshape - Dinghy anchor with 10' of chain - Stern anchor - 150 ft. rode with 15 ft. chain - Six (6) Sunbrella covers for water/fuel portable tanks - Complete Hard plastic full cockpit enclosure - West Marine Blue storage bag - Original dome/reading lights - Hank-on staysail cover - Various paper charts and cruising guides - Fishing gaff - DGPS antenna for Northstar 951XD - Flag staff - Lifeline boards for fuel/water tank on-deck storage - 3 Life jackets - Spare Mainsail - Bean bag chair - 150 ft. of 1/2 line - 100 ft. of 1/2 line - Outboard engine "ear-muff" flusher
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Recent Maintenance
- - Rudder post gland repacked - New bottom barrier coat and 2 coats anti-fouling - Installed new thru-hull and sea cock for head - Installed new thru-hull and sea cock for anchor washdown - Installed new rubber wedges and collar at cabin top and mast boot - Installed new inclinometer - Replaced binnacle light with LED and upgraded wiring - Reconditioned magnetic compass - Replaced auxilliary starter solenoid - Installed new windlass with foot controls and remote with counter at helm - Installed Blue Sea VSM 422 electrical system, bilge and tank monitor - Replaced wind and solar charge controller - Reconditioned wind generator - Installed additional breaker panel, separated multiple circuits, updated wiring and replaced the main breaker - Replaced three fans with upgraded Caframo Bora models - Replaced stereo head unit with new Sony unit - Installed new JL interior speakers - Installed flat screen TV in salon - Installed new Delta Leland galley sink faucet - Installed new Kingston filtered water faucet at galley sink - Replaced manual diaphram bilge pump in lazarette - Re-charged refrigerator freon and rebuilt sea water pump
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Exclusions
- Seller's personal belongings
- 35' Ta Shing Baba Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 877 596 0431 or firstname.lastname@example.org .