- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Volvo Penta TAMD 74P
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Opportunity Knocks!" BOBNROBYN " is a VERY CLEAN 42 POST ! Dont miss out on a well kept sportfish. Engines meticulosly maintained by her owner and certified mechanic.This legendary 42 Post is a proven seaboat is ready for the new owner.She is Waxed every six months with top of the line bottom paint every other year. Tracey Figthing chair , Updated Enclosure , outriggers ! Call for Details!
Owner may Consider Smaller expresss or Center console.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Designed and built with the same quality as Post Marine's 50 Convertible, the Post 42 is a smaller offshore cruiser with diesel power. There is cockpit engine room access through the deck house step. The 42's expanded bridge features full instrumentation, hydraulic steering, an L-shaped lounge with rod locker below, excellent storage, and more than ample room for a choice of custom electronics. The 42's richly appointed salon features designer fabrics and carpeting, a full entertainment center with 20-inch remote color TV, AM-FM Stereo and CD player, an L-shaped dinette with storage below, an L-shaped lounge with sleeper hideaway, teak coffee table, and exquisite joiner work. The master stateroom features a queen-size island berth with storage above and below and a cedar-lined hanging locker. The comfortable guest stateroom features over and under bunks with storage below plus hanging locker. The full head with enclosed shower can be entered from either the forward stateroom or the passageway. The 42's functional galley includes a two-burner electric range, microwave - convection oven, a full-size refrigerator and freezer with ice maker, and parquet flooring.
- The salon features an L-shaped sofa to port with a dinette settee to starboard. Opposite the dinette is the galley which is a step down from the salon level. The woodwork features excellent joinerwork and the quality furnishings give the interior of this boat a very open/comfortable feeling. Forward of the salon is a guest stateroom to port and the master stateroom is forward with an island queen. The master and guest stateroom share a large head with vanity and a stall shower. Pioneer stereo system Pioneer 6 CD changer Mitsubishi VHS player Sony TV
- The galley is up, features Corian countertops, teak & holly floor and has great storage. Princess electric stove with 2 burners Microwave oven Pressure & dockside water system Water heater Kenmore clothes washer Kenmore clothes dryer Uline ice maker
- Recently replaced EZ2CY enclosure, (front 3 panels); sides & aft enclosure is normal eisenglass. ACR spotlight Icom MIZ7 VHF Rudder angle indicator Northstar 952X satellite navigation Simrad AP20 autopilot Ritchie compass Furuno 582L depth sounder Furuno radar; range 48 miles
- Mechanicals and electrical
- 7.6 kW Generator 220V AC electrical system Batteries Automatic battery charger, 80 amps Dockside electrical cable Cruisair air conditioner, reverse cycle 3 automatic/manual bilge pumps Bridge controls Engine alarm Emergency engine stop Fire extinguishing system Lube oil transfer system Fresh water cooling systemFuel filters Overboard/holding tank electric heads Hydraulic steering wheel Synchronizers Trim tabs
- Fishing Gear
- Bait freezer Fish box Fighting chair Rupp outriggers Transom door
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Russ Schafer 954-445-2290 cell or Russ@denisonyachtsales.com